Chapter 12 - As deep as that was, KF, you two need to hold on

Watchtower December 31st 23:16, Canary, Red, and Roy are used as a diversion for the Team to sneak aboard the Watchtower.

    While Savage was going off on whatever he was ranting about the Team was able to sneak into the back hanger. I had the camera footage pulled up on my computer.

    "Robin, pull up blueprints and share with the group please," I said.

    "On it," He said.

    "Thank you," I said. "Someone head towards the Storage room," I said. "Plastic Man."

    "Where else?" Kaldur asked. "If we split up we will cover more ground before they catch on to what's going on."

    "Corridor. Hawkman." I said.

    "We know exactly who's on Staro-Tec and who's not. And none of you are," Witch Boy said.

    "Hey they've caught on about Red, Tornado, and Canary," I told the team. "Atom. Micro Lab."

    "On route!" Zatanna said.

    "Captain Atom. Corridor," I said.

    "Hey, all the away members just got called back," I said, watching the camera.

    "Roy!" I said in surprise watching him get knocked out.

    "Guys they know you're here, be careful," I said.

    "Get to the Zeta!" I yelled into comms. "Marvel, Icon, and Fate."

    "Shazam!" Billy yelled.

    "Kf, Artemis. Cargo bay. GA and Flash."

    "We need some help in here," Wally yelled.

    "Aqualad. Cargo Bay. Aquaman,' I said.

    "Almost there," He said.

    "I can save Fate from Savage, but I still can't save my father from Fate," I heard Zatanna tell Billy.

    "Zee, Garden. Raquel's gonna need help. Hawkwoman and Wonder Woman," I told her to try to distract her.

    "On it," She said.

    "I'm amazed we're still alive," Artemis said.

    "It's cause they're being controlled. They're limited by whoever's pulling their strings. The very thing putting us in danger is the only thing giving us a chance," Wally said.

    "As deep as that was, KF, you two need to hold on. Kaldur opened the doors," I told them.

    "Artemis, KF, Now!" Kaldur yelled.

    "Holding" Artemis shouted.

    "Warning. Cargo bay venting atmosphere." the Computer said.

    "Close is Kal!" I yelled. Once I knew they were safe I moved on.

    "Green Lantern. Hallway," I said.

    "Batman. Hallway." I said. "Superman, Manhunter above."

    "I'm sorry, uncle," Magan said before mind blasting him.

    "Robin, Superboy, you will not beat them one on one," I said.

    "Plan b then," Conner yelled.

    "Kryptonite. Really?" I asked.

"Time to go," Savage said.

"Crap!" I yelled. I pulled off my headset and ran to the Zeta.

However I was too late as soon as I ran through the two of them were gone. The rest of the team came running in.