What do you think the cabin will be like? (Chapter 16)

Percy's POV
When we arrived at the manor I walked into the kitchen hearing voices while dad went to the office to find Bruce.
"Why are they blue?" Dick asks Alfred holding up a pancake.
"Sweet blue pancakes" I say sit king next to him. He then proceeded to scream like a little girl and fall out of his chair. While which a grabbed the pancake in his hand and put it in my mouth. I heard laughing from down the hall way.
In walked Wally and Roy.
"Please tell me that was Dick who screamed" Roy said while laughing.
"Yep" I say while popping the p. Hey sat down next to me and Dick got up off the floor.
"You did not have to scare me"he says.
"I did not mean to I was just excited for blue pancakes." He just rolls his eyes. That is when Kaldar walks in.
"What did I miss?" He asks after seeming Dick rolls his eyes.
"I came in exited for blue pancakes and he got scared and screamed like a little girl while falling out of his chair"
"Well that is something"
Alfred gave us our pancakes.
"Hey Alfie are these my um mom's recipe" I ask in a small voice which does not go unnoticed by the boys.
"Yes this is Mrs.Sally's recipe deer is that okay"
"Yes I was just wondering" I say he nods then goes back to cleaning. I turn and walk to the teen sit room as I like to call it.
Dick sets his plate down on a stool and goes to light the fire.
"Dude why did you light a fire" Wally asks.
"Well I thought Percy burned part of her meal at each meal" he says while looking at me. I nod then walk over to the fire. I say a quick silent prayer then sit back down.
"What do you all think the cabin will be like" Roy asks.
"Dick do you know" I ask. He shakes his head.
"Oo to pass the time till time to go we should guess" I say. They all agree.
"I say it will be a log cabin that is on the beach.  We each have our own rooms. A dining-room. A kitchen. I pool room. A game room. A kid hang out. And a adult social room" Roy guesses.
"What if it was a smaller version of this place on the beach" Dick says.
"What is it is like a hotel where each of us get our own rooms and bathrooms and kitchen and dinning rooms. Then like we share the pool and gaming rooms. While on the beach" Wally says.
"What if it a cabin on the water. Like what Roy said but on the ocean instead" Kaldar says.
"What would be amazing would be we have a kids cabin. Then an adult cabin. Then in then in middle a combined kitchen and dinning room. But like us kids have a pool and gaming room. While the adults have a I do not know what ever adults like." We kept discussing it till the adults say it was time to go.

Sorry for a long wait.

Thanks for 25k views it mean a lot.
I want to do a surprised shout out to
Wierdo_Foreva Thank you for reading and commenting such nice things and asking me to update it means a lot.

Okay which cabin idea did you like the best. I honestly like Percy's the best. Let me know. Which ever had the most votes by next two updates will be the cabin.
Okay all for now bye.