Meet the side kicks part 5 (chapter 6)

Hey sorry I've been at the beach so sorry 😐
Any who to the story
Percy's POV
They start asking questions. I'm not good with things like that. Then it came  the one question that brought me over.
"Who is your mom?" Dick asks. That did. They had already asked so many questions but that one pushed it over the top. I looked at him. Tear started falling. All I could think about was mom and Paul. How they died. I covered my face with my hands. Someone pulled me into a hug. I fell to the floor crying. I put my head on the shoulder of the person hugging me. I heard Wally asking what happened.  The one who is hugging me started rubbing circles on my back trying to calm me. Once I calmed down, I looked up. Roy was the one hugging me Wally was on his knees to the left of him. Then to the right of Roy's was Kaldar sitting. Then next to Wally was Dick. Roy was still holding me. I put my head on his chest. He hugged me tighter.

"Hey what happened?" Dick asked.
"It is just... I never met my mom she died in a fire along with my step dad. Before I was even born my dad got lost at sea. I was then sent to an orphanage and different foster families till Clark finally adopted me when I was five. I latter met Lois then the league. So when you asked about my mom that hit a touchy subject" I said put my head back on Roy's chest. Which if he has minded he does not seam to show it.
"I'm sorry I did not realize" Dick said
"It is fine but first y'all started question me so much and talking over each other my ADHD self could not keep up then the one question I did understand was well not one I like to talk about."
"Sorry" Dick said. I nod.