Teen Night (chapter 21)

Pearl's POV
The next day was a lot of fun. We tried the water slides and really cool foods. There was also a game room with karaoke that we rented for the day. Let's just say singing was not one of the boys super powers. But foosball man, that is one of their powers. It was an overall great experience. That night there was a teen party in one of the party rooms. There were a lot of games and snacks and more karaoke which the boys still did terrible at. Towards the end of the night when everyone else had left, we decided to play truth or dare.
"Okay Kal truth or dare" I asked him. He thought for a minute.
"Dare" he said.
"I dare you to chug three bottles of that coke over there." I pointed to one of the tables at still had drinks on it. He got up and chugged them while the rest of us laughed. He hated coke. He was grossed out by the time he got back.
"Alright Wally truth or dare"
"Do you even have to ask?"
"Alright I dare you to speed read all of teh books Pearl brought with her," he told him. I laughed. "Dude that is just cruel." I told him. He just shrugged. Wally ran to my room and came back with my bag of books that Andrew loand me for the school year, plues text book I still needed to study before school started. The worst part is that they are all in ancient greek so I could read them. "Why are they all in greek? And why do you have so many? WE ARE ON VACATION!"Wally yelled the last part.I just laughed at him.He sighed and speed read all the books.The rest of us laughed. "Okay finally. Pearl truth or dare," Wally asked me.
"Dare," I told him with a smile. Once you have played with the Stolls you never turn downa dare. "I dare you to..." He thought for a minute. Dick whispered something to him. Wally nodded back. "Okay I dare you to kiss me," he wishpered into me ear. He leaned back and I slapped him across the face.
"What the heck did you tell her," Roy asked.
"I already told you my answer, Wally," I spat at him. I was done. I did not want to be in the same room. "I'm going to swim do not follow me unless it is an emergency." I left the room and went to the pool. I did laps for a while when the boys came running in. They looked scared.