Chapter 15 - Good luck, Sincerely Percy

Debrief after the mission was hard, but quick. Luckily, Bruce didn't have too many questions. Just simple things to fill out the paperwork.

    After said debrief, we headed to the commons area. We all sat down on the different couches and chairs. I sat between Conner and Anthony, with Nico sitting by my legs resting his head on my knee. I held Anthony's hand and did my best to make sure he was okay. I got the normal, "yeah I'm fine," that no one ever believes. A few movies later and we were all passed out.

    The next day, we all took showers and ate some breakfast together, before Grover, Nico, and Anthony needed to head home.

    "With everything that is going on with Clark, you know you can come back with use, right?" Anthony said.

    "Yeah," I turned and looked at Conner and Roy arm wrestling while Dick, Wally, and Raquel placed bets. Artemis and Zatanna were both laughing like crazy at the whole situation.

    "I could, but I'm serious, man. I need a break from mythology all together. Spending time here with this Team is what I need," I said.

    "If you're sure," Anthony said. "Oh and don't forget to give Jimmy my number, please."

    "As long as you actually ask him out, deal," I said, giving him a hug.

    "Promise you'll call?" Nico asked.

    "Of course. I need tea from camp," I said, pulling him into a hug.

    "Bye, Percy," Grover said.

    "Bye, Grover," I said. We hugged, but as we pulled away I said, "Oh and say hey to Juniper for me."

    "Haha," He said, rolling his eyes.

    "See ya around," I said waving as they exited through the Zeta-Tube.

I made sure they have the letters from Luke. I never knew what the other letters said. And it took me years to ever read the one he left to me. I loved Luke. But I never could truly forgive him for the pain he caused.

    I walked over towards the crazy mess that was the Team. How Conner hadn't broken Roy's arm yet was a mystery.

    We all hung out for a while before everyone started heading home. I decided to call Jimmy and tell him about Anthony.

    He however had his phone turned off for "work reasons."

    "Hey guys!" I called Megan, Conner, Kaldur, and Zatanna.

    "Hey, Percy! What's up?" Megan asked, coming into the room.

    "I'm going to head over to Clark's to see if he has seen Jimmy. I promised Anthony I'd give Jimmy his number," I said as the other's entered the room.

    "Want company?" Conner asked.

    "Sure," I said with a smile. "But I'm headed out now."

    He gave a nod and picked up his coat. We used the Zeta and went straight to the apartment.

    "Percy!" Lois said coming into the room.

    "Have you seen Jimmy?" I asked.

    "Oh... Yes, he's in the kitchen, come on," she said. Though she was looking at Conner the entire time.

    We walked through the office, down the hall, and into the kitchen, where true to her word, Jimmy stood going through pictures with Clark. The two of them looked up when we walked in.

    "Percy!" Jimmy said, walking over.

    "Hey, Jimmy. How ya been?" I asked.

    "Not too bad. And you?" He asked.