Asking Roy (sorry) (chapter 13)

Super sorry this was totally my fault I accidentally deleted this chapter so I'm going to rewrite it and sorry if it is not the same as the other one I will try to keep it as similar as possible I just don't remember the exact way I had it. Okay on to the story.
Pearl's POV
I made my way to Oliver's place so I could ask Roy. When I got there Roy let me in.
"Hey Percy what's up?" He asked sitting down in the couch.
"I have a huge question for you," I said.
"So big it can't be asked over the phone?" He asked
"Can't use phone long story anyway the question is Do you want to go to the beach with me, the other sidekicks, and your mentors?" I asked.
"No missions?" He asked.
"If one comes up only adults will go," I told him.
"Sounds fun I'm in," he said.
"Great well Oliver and Diana have all the details," I told him.
"Cool. You want to hang out or do you have some where else you need to go?" He asked.
"I have time," I told him with a smile. He returned it. During the time I was there he tried to teach me how to play video games. But with all the time away from technology I was terrible at it. After about and hour I told him I had to go.
"Want a ride home?" He asked.
"Sure," I said. He drove his motor cycle. I was not a fan. When we got to my house he helped me off the bike.
"That was scary," I said shaking where I was standing. He hugged me to get me to calm down.
"Your okay just breath," he said. And after a few minutes I had calmed down.
"Thanks I said kissing him on the cheek then I went inside the apartment complex.
Okay I know it was short but it got the main parts of the old one. So thanks so much for your patients and I will see you soon with a new chapter. Bye.