Asking Kaldar (chapter 12)

Hey sorry it has taken so long for me to update because this is me

Anyway on to the story Percy's POV I entered Atlantis via zeta tubes

Percy's POV
I entered Atlantis via zeta tubes. When I got there I was greeted by Kaldar. I hugged him.
"Hey Kaldar how are you"
"I'm doing fine Perce how are you"
"Well to day has been busy and the est of the week is not going to be any easier till this weekend. But I'm glad I could take a short brake and come here"
"Me too"
"So there were some friends who you wanted me to meet"
"Yes they are waiting in the court yard if the palace" we swam there. The grads bowed.
"Eh get up" they did then let us in" when we got in a saw two boys and a girl. They all looked up then looked at me. They grew wide eyed. Then bowed.
"I told y'all she does not like that" Kaldar whispers.
"It is the rules"
"Ugh please stop just get up" they did what they were told then looked between us.
"Guys I want to introduce my new friend Percy Jackson" they gave him the what I like to call the naw dip Sherlock look. (I give that to my friends too). We soon started to hang out. Me and Tula become really good friends fast. They gave me a quick toot of Atlantis and said next time we could go more in depth but for now I did not have a lot of time. It was soon time to go so I said bye to my new friends and Kaldar swam me out.
"Hey I almost forgot to ask want to go on a vacation with me some Leaguers and the reta if the boys"
"Sounds fun"
"Great Arthur already has the information so I will see you then"
"Great see you then bye Perc"
"Bye kal"
Okay what did you think.
The meme was at the top but here have another one because just because.

okay bye

okay bye