Meet the sidekicks part 6 (chapter 7)

Hey new chapter
Last of the meet the sidekicks parts so on to the story
Roy's POV
All of us boys were awake and we could not get Percy to wake up. Finally the adults came down because they heard yelling.
"What are y'all yelling about down here" olli asked.
"She won't wake up" Wally said pointing to Percy.
"I've got this" Dina (Wonder Woman) said.
"Percy, Nico and Anthony are about to get in a fight again" which Percy jumped up and grabbed her pen kept with her.
"Where" she ask/yelled. Then she look around and looked like she was about to strangle Dina( Wonder Woman).
"Really" percy asked annoyed.
"Well if you would have just woken up when the boys started yelling I would not have had to do that. "
Time skip till after breakfast
Percy's POV
It was time to go and we were all saying good bye.
I went up to team flags first. I hugged Barry.
"Hey if you ever need anything will be there in a flash" Barry whispered in my ear. I nod.
I give over to Wally.
"If you need help with home work let me know or you know just want to hang" I hugged him.
"I will take you up on that offer" I tell him.
I then went over to team arrow.
I hug Dinah then Ollie. I walk over to Roy.
"If you need help with anything or want to learn to use a bow just let me know or if just want to hang out." I hug him.
"Sound fun"
I then go over to the water crew.
I hug Arthur.
"You know I have some friends you might want to meet and I could always give you a tour of Atlantis if you want"
I hug him "definitely"
Last I go over to the the BatBoys. I hug Alfred then Bruce.
"We should hang out again it was fun" Dick tells me. I nod then hug him. "We should" I tell him. I go over to Dina (Wonder Woman). I hug her.
"You be good" she tells me.
"I make no promises" I go over to my dad and we leave.
Hey what is up new chapter that is right okay like I told
Blue_Leopard_13 new chapter today.

Okay all for now bye