Pool Night (chapter 20)

Pearl POV
"Shut up will ya it's not that bad of a another part" I told them.
"Are you sure about this?" Dad asked. I nodded. "I um.. okay this is going to sound crazy, but um... overthesummerigotoasummercampforkidswhoarepartgodhalfbloodsandimthedaughtoftheseagodpoisden" I said as fast I could. I could tell Wally caught every word of it but the others look confused. Wally looked between the adults and me for a couple of seconds.
"I um. That was not what I was expecting but cool" He said with a smile. The others still looked confused. He then went and repeated what I said.
"That's so cool" Dick said. I laughed at him and said
"not really"
"Oh come on a half god" he said.
I shook my head. "Yeah who I have never met and has still made my life miserable."
"What do you mean" he asked.
"My dad does not care none of the gods care about their kids." I told them. Dick looked sad. He walked over to me and sat down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I put my head in his shoulder. I heard the adults mutter of few things.
"We are going to head up don't stay up too late" Bruce told us. Wally came over to my other side and held my hand. Kal and Roy came over in front of us and sat on a pool step. I looked up to the stars and saw Zoe. I smiled at her.
"Thank you" I said to no one in particular. We staid like that most of the night before deciding to go to bed.

Sorry about how short it is. I will hope to post more soon. Bye.