Meet the side kicks part 4 (chapter 5)

Hey just like I promised here is an update boom.
Percy's POV
After hearing the alarm we run to the bat-cave. The supers suit up and I run to the bat-computer. I login to see what is happening. When they come back from suiting up I tell them.
"Joker, Harley, Poison Ivy, and the Riddler are causing havoc in Gotham. Not only that but they also have robbed 3 banks and are making there way to the 4th one now" I say not even bothering to look up from the computer. I have done this a lot. I help out time after time again using the computer. I don't want to be a super. I just don't. I get enough of that from being a demigod. I look at the camera again to see
"Wait Wait what are they doing hold on they are splitting up joker and Harley are headed for the bank while Ivy and Riddler are heading for the 5th one"

They head out. The whole mission I sat at the computer. When they got back they changed out of there suits and we went back up stairs.

Tornado had called so the adults went to go see what happened and me and the boys stayed here.
"Why don't you become a hero with your dad" Wally asked
"He dad might not want her to" Roy told him
"Nah he wants me to join him but eh I don't want to" I tell them. They grow wide eyed.
"Wait why not" Dick asked. I just shrugged.
"Not my thing" Well that was a complete lie oh well.
"Why" Wally asked. I just waved him off.
"Do you just want to see the cities fall" he asked. I rolled my eyes at him.
"You Know Wally not every one wants to be on a team. I have tried all my life to be neutral. Not every one wants to go out risk there life's. But me I do it every summer. You have no idea what I go through to stop the world from ending. And you know what Wally I need a brake from being a super. So how about stop asking me about it and let the subject go" I yell at him. Not even meaning to. I then realize what I said. My face went straight to pale.
"What have I done" I mutter. And that was there cue to start asking questions.
Hey sorry about the short update. I just was busy but y'all wanted an update so here you go. So many people ask about them to here you go okay meme time

 So many people ask about them to here you go okay meme time

Okay all for now bye