Chapter 2- I Have 6 Fuc-Fudging Brothers!?

(3rd pov)

Both the siblings were sitting in an expensive car making their way to the airport where their new house currently was. Chatting amongst themselves when Sia loudly thought that now she had two brothers.

"Sorellina (younger sister-Italian) you have 6 older brothers including Max as he is older than you." Vincenzo said with an emotionless expression, but the slight humor could be detected from his voice.

"6! Are you literally telling me that I have 6 fuc- fudging brothers and this idiot next to me is also older than me! This is ridiculous!" Sia cried out pointing towards Max, who was simply grinning, because she was now the baby of the family.

---------------------------------------------------TIMESKIP-----------------------------------------------------------

Reaching their humble abode or rather a mansion, both the younger pair of twins were left speechless. The mansion had a very vintage yet modern look to it, with a humongous backyard and a beautiful pool. There was also a pathway leading to a locked wooden door which looked very magical, somewhat like in a princess movie.

The garage was Sia's favorite part of the whole mansion. All the cars she had dreamt of buying, or at at least seeing were here including her favorite car Bugatti Chiron. Not able to control herself, she asked, "Whose car is that?"

"Oh this beauty is Xander's" their father Lorenzo replied with a warm and welcoming smile.

Moving on to the front doors of the mansion, Lorenzo placed his thumb on the scanner which let him enter the gigantic doors. This also alerted all the boys in the house. Stepping inside, Max and Sia stared in wonder, awestruck by what they were seeing. The one thing that caught their eye was the magnificent chandelier that was hanging in the center of the living room. Just then, various voices were heard, and it felt as though a few elephants were let loose in there and were forced to run around.

"Boys firstly stop yelling, and secondly meet your siblings Max and Sia." said Lorenzo sternly, the most stern he has been in front of the younger twins.

Suddenly Sia and Max were suffocated with hugs and kisses all over their faces, not knowing how to respond to such intense affection, that all the twins could do was tap on their siblings backs awkwardly. Being in many gangs before, Max and Sia were taught at a young age to not show anybody your emotions and that emotions always made you weak. The only person who had ever seen Sia cry or genuinely laugh and show emotions was Max and vice versa.

After all the hugs were sorted, they started introducing themselves starting with the eldest.

"Fratello e sorella (brother and younger sister - Italian), I am your eldest brother, Vincenzo and I am 25."

"Hi guys, so good to finally meet you both again, I am Elijah and I'm 24."

"Hello I am Will and he is Alex and we also are twins just like you guys so we can have twins hangout days? By the way I am 18, so is that fool." Will said, all in one breath, very excited to have more siblings.

"Shut up Will. And yea as you can come to us anytime, sis, bro." Alex said.

"Alexander and 17." Xander moodily said, frown all big and already in play.

"I am Max and this is my twin Alessia you all know and we both are 15." Max replied with a cold façade.

Before anybody could say anything more, Elijah came closer to the younger twins, pulling both of them by their hands leading them to a staircase, all while telling them about the order in which their bedrooms were located. Finally reaching the middle of the never ending corridor, Elijah said, "Twins, these are your rooms, they are connecting but if you guys have a problem with that then we can ask Dad to close it and the bathrooms and walk in closets are also connected."

Sia, giddy with excitement, ran to the room on her right and saw her dream room. With everything just the way she wanted it to be. A perfectly cute chandelier, super comfy looking queen sized bed, a table right in front of it with very cute looking faux fur, an adorable swing lined with fake fur and very appealing looking pillows. Littered all around the rooms were small frames and scented candles. Feeling super satisfied with her room, she went to check out the bathroom which was connected with Max.

Going in, she gasped. It was perfect. It was in the shades of beige which matched her and Max's rooms. There was a huge bathtub, two sinks, and there were small succulents kept all around the bathroom. It was honestly beautiful.

Going into Max's room, judging by his reaction, Sia assumed he liked it and when she asked him if he liked it, the huge grin on his face while replying to her question was answer enough. everything was in the shades of blue, grays, blacks and white. Again he had the same queen-sized bed and instead of the swing like Sia had, he had a cool Xbox area.

---------------------------------------------TIMESKIP---------------------------------------------------

Sitting on the dining table, Vincenzo cleared his throat, signaling everybody to stop talking.

"Welcome home once again guys. I would like to have a word with the two of you regarding the basic rules of the house and yeah that's it."

As soon as he said these things, a few of the house helpers entered the room carrying many different kinds of food items, including a turkey. Everything looked and smelt delicious and mouth-watering. Sia was seated next to Alex on her right and Max on her left, and was opposite to Xander who was constantly glaring at her, throughout dinner. Alex, while eating his food, was fidgeting with Sia's fingers when he found one of her tattoos. Before he could react, she gave him the look while basically said please be quiet right now, I will explain it to you later.

As soon as the twins were done with their food, they followed Vincenzo into his office on the third floor. On his office door, 'Capo' was written in a beautiful cursive font. Entering his office, everything was so organized and clean. Clapping his hands together once, he asked his younger siblings to take a seat so he could start with the rules.

"Rule 1: no back-talking and to respect your elders, Rule 2: no drugs permitted in the house, Rule 3: wear respectable clothes, Rule 4: everybody has dinner together so always be present, Rule 5: do not enter the third floor, unless told to, and lastly Rule 6 only for Sia which is: no boys, you may have friends that are boys but no boyfriends. Follow these and I don't think there will be any problem." Vincenzo said monotonously, with a blank expression on.

Having a silent conversation with their eyes, the twins left with an expressionless face. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like and comment :)

~Fangurl<3