Chapter 39- Amusement parks and overnights.

A/N.

Hey guys!

I've come to an amazing realization, I'm ahead all my study work that needs to be done, everything that I'm supposed to do, and because of that, I'll be uploading the story more often, or well, as often as I can. But on with the story. I do hope you guys are liking the story so far. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sia's pov)

Dinner yesterday ended with me cutting a cake to celebrate the impromptu crowning and coronation ceremony of me becoming the queen for two mafias. Today, I woke up with a bright smile on my face, and my hands wrapped around my twin. I could barely contain my excitement, and within the next 48 hours Max and I would be 17.

I then somehow managed to wake up Max, all while being on my phone and doing nothing. I mean, what the hell?! Max and I had a brief conversation that went like, "So what do you plan to wear today?"

I replied with, "I don't really know, but something cool, but also super comfortable. But hey, let's twin and match our outfits." With that, I made my way to the room, and my outfit for the day would be bellbottom, ripped dark blue jeans, and a light blue Disney themed t-shirt, which looked very cute. I paired that up with my layered, golden beach necklace, and some golden rings. I left my hair open in loose waves, which once again looked super cute.

Looking satisfied with my outfit, I decided to video call Ace. Picking up the call on the third ring, I was met with a 'hey baby'.

"Hi Ace. What's up?" I greeted.

"Nothing much love, but I was just getting ready for our day out today with you and of course the whole gang." His voice chimed back from the small screen.

"Okay." I clicked my tongue and showed him two thumbs up. At my action, he let out a heart laugh. We then chatted for a few minutes, after which he questioned, "How really are you feeling baby, I mean, after all the things that have happened. I have also heard that you have started therapy sessions."

"I mean, I am fine. Nothing's wrong with me. And for therapy, this lady that I have, she is great. Hilarious and she doesn't force me to talk, which I appreciate a lot. Other than that, I am fine, I was hurt even worse before and I overcame it." I shrugged. I just had one rule, and that was to never burden your loved ones with your problem. If Ace wasn't my boyfriend, and if he was a stranger, I would have told him how I actually feel.

"Mhmm, I don't really believe you, but darling, look outside." He hummed. Rushing to my window, I saw a beautiful black, matte, Ferrari convertible. It was another one of my dream cars, and I honestly loved it. The people sitting in it were also people whom I loved very much.

Rushing down the stairs, I yelled for Max to hurry up, and bid my goodbyes to my brothers, or at least those that were home. I also started filming in my camera, giving the imaginary viewers an update on all that we would do today. Coming down, I noticed that there were two Ferraris instead of one, which Ace and Lucas were driving. I also noticed how Lucas, Justin and Liz were all in one car, and the car that Ace was driving was empty.

Beckoning me over with one finger, Ace unlocked the car he was in, and went out himself. Just as I reached the car, he quickly placed his lips on mine for a short kiss, and then opened my door for me, and I loved how chivalrously he was acting.

Max got in with our friends in the second car, and as soon as we were all settled in, we sped off. I connected my phone to the speaker, because at this point I need not even ask for permission, as I knew Ace would be fine with it. And luckily, we shared the same taste in music. Our whole drive was very pleasant, with Ace keeping his hand in my lap, and me playing with his fingers. I also recorded in the middle, updating our invisible fans about our whereabouts.

Soon, after a two hour drive, we arrived. We were all bouncing in excitement, and just as both the cars were parked, Liz and I rushed out. We didn't have to buy the tickets for today, as my brother was the owner, and had already gotten my passes for everything, including all the food stalls inside. Opening my camera, I began, "Hey guys, so now we have finally reached, and we will first start with our all time favorite ride," I showed the camera where the ride was, then reaching up to Max, Lucas, Justin and Ace, I asked them to say something, "I hope you guys are excited for this."

"Oh we are thrilled, but if you are done, then we can actually get on with the fun for today." Justin chirped back. Agreeing with him, I shut my camera. "The last one there is a rotten egg." I giggled and rushed forward with all my friends hot on my tail. Rushing in, we didn't have to wait in the queue, and the queue wasn't even that long. Getting seated in the first few seats, with two people in one row, I was placed next to Lucas. Max was with Liz, and Justin and Ace were sitting in a row together.

"So guys, now we are all eagerly waiting for the rest of the people to board the ride, so we can all be off, but we'll see you all when the ride is over I suppose." Justin said to the camera, which I had removed to record us. All our smiles were very evident on our faces, and Lucas was almost bouncing in his seat from the adrenaline before the ride started.

This was how most of our day went, and by the end of the day, we had loads of pictures and videos in my camera, food in our hungry bellies, and huge grins on my faces, showing our contentment with the day. That night, we once again placed ourselves in our respective cars that we came in, and began our drive towards the Hernandez penthouse, instead of the mansion.

From the amusement park, it was barely an hour, but during the drive I had fallen asleep, with One's hand once again resting on my thigh. When we reached, I felt someone holding me in his arms, and I woke up to Ace walking up to the penthouse. The house itself looked beautiful, it was covered with Christmas lights, and just had a magical feeling to it.

There were 6 bedrooms, and so everybody had a bedroom to themselves, and Ace and I would be sharing one. We all got dressed in our night suits, and decided to order takeout, which I believe was one of the best decisions made today. While waiting for the food, we all put on facemasks, and put on some movie which we all could watch. This time I was cuddled up next to my twin on my right and Ace a bit away from me on my left.

When everybody seemed invested in the movie, I could feel Max's gaze on me, "So twinny, you excited for tomorrow?"

"I honestly can't wait to finally turn 17 and it almost feels like I'm ending a chapter in my life and starting a new one. But I'm glad to end this super long, a little gruesome, a little sweet chapter of my life. What about you?" I honestly replied. Taking a bite of his fried noodles, he said, "Same, but I can't wait to start this new chapter, with all you guys. It might not seem much, but you all have become my strength over this past year, and I just wish we all get that happy life we've been dreaming of."

With that conversation, we also came to a realization that everybody seemed to be dozing off, so Max and I decided it would be best to shut the movie, and send everybody to their rooms. Once everybody was settled and tucked in, I gently woke Ace up. I then took him to our room, and slowly tucked him in as well. Before sleeping, I could hear him mumble to me, "Alessia, baby, I hope tomorrow, on your 17th birthday, all your dreams and wishes come true. Love you darling." And he just went to sleep.

I gently kissed his forehead, and settled in myself. Even if tomorrow, not all my wishes came true, I would be happy that my biggest wish for a long time came true. I did get my amazing family, and supportive friends, and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. With that thought in mind, I myself succumbed to my dreams and the light that followed with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys,

Please vote and comment :)

~Fangurl<3