Chapter 44- Leaving my old life behind.

(Ace's pov)

I let her break up with me. I cannot live without her, and I let her walk out of my life without even putting up a good fight. It almost felt like I couldn't breathe, because immediately after our kiss, she took one look at me, as if trying to memorize my face, and ran out of my room. I just stood there, and as soon as she left, I could feel the endless flow of tears. I locked myself in the room, and sobbed my eyes out, for my love, for our two year long relationship, for her; the only girl, who would ever own my heart.

That day, not once did I step out of my room, and I am sure Liz, Nathan, and Silas all figured out something had happened. Even Natasha had come up to my room, to try and get me out, but to no avail. The only person I wanted right now had walked out on me a few hours ago, and I still didn't understand why. Was I not good enough for her, or was it something that I did wrong. These thoughts were eating me up from inside.

The whole night passed, with me pacing around, wearing a hole in the carpet in my room, or simply crying for what I lost in a matter of just a few minutes. I knew I had to get her back, because she was mine, and we were meant for each other. I didn't care at this point, if she didn't want me. I wanted her, and I would get her back. I knew she called things off with me because of her family. I knew something happened after the dinner on her birthday, or at least after her and Xander's yelling match in front of guests during dinner.

The next morning, I got up early, but the state I was in was terrible. My hair was disheveled and my eyes were crusty. I also had a sore throat because of crying and screaming all night. Due to extreme frustration and the hurt I was feeling, I had gone to the basement of my house, where we kept our prisoners and I tortured them the whole night, I also killed many, but I was in too much pain to even care about their families or anything. Even though I was a criminal, I still had my ethics, and so whenever we would kill someone, I would make sure that their families are cared for.

Waking up was difficult, and it felt as though I had nothing to even wake up for. I would have to talk to Alessia soon, about everything that has happened, because I deserved a fair explanation of her actions. I almost wished I resented her for breaking up with me, so that hating her would be easier, but alas, I loved her to the point where I believed for sure that she was my soulmate.

I miss her to the point where I might go insane if I don't see her soon.

(Sia's pov)

My eyes were getting progressively redder, the more I cried, but it almost felt as though I was once again being abandoned. But this time, it would be much worse as Max wouldn't be with me anymore. I pulled out my biggest suitcase, and quickly put in my clothes. My flight to Italy left in another four hours and I couldn't miss this.

As soon as I was done, I dressed myself into one black hoodie of Ace, which is my favorite, and some black ripped jeans. I also left my hair open and wore my dark shades to hide my red, hideous eyes from the world. Luckily, my flight was at midnight, and I had to reach the airport at around 9:30. This would be in my favor as most of the boys, because of the last few day's events, have been retiring to their rooms early, probably to get away from me, and so it would be much easier to sneak out after informing my oldest brother.

Right now, it was around 8 and it would take me at least an hour to get to the airport, so I quietly left my luggage by the door, and rushed up to Vince's room. I passed the rooms of all my brothers, and I stood outside their rooms for at least half a minute, hoping for the courage to say goodbye, but none came. Shaking my head, and rapidly blinking my eyes to stop the tears, I made my way to Vince's room.

Knocking, I waited for him to let me in. "Come in." Vincent was dressed in a pair of black joggers and a grey t-shirt. He was also reading a book, which happened to be my favorite. It took everything in me to not start ranting to him about the book.

"I umm... I just came in here to say that I am leaving, and I will probably see you after a while. I might not see you all soon, so I don't expect you all to wait up on me." I said in my hoarse, croaky voice.

He finally looked up at me, I noticed that his eyes too, were red, and it looked like he had been crying just a few minutes before. He simply nodded, not able to find the words to tell me, but he did ask if he could drop me off. I was a bit hesitant at first, and I wanted to say no, because I knew saying goodbye at the airport would be even more difficult than it was at home, but I eventually gave in. "Yes."

He once again nodded. "Do you want help with gathering your luggage?" He questioned, scrambling off his bed. "No, I am good, I have my things kept near the door." I mumbled, turning around and leaving him to get ready.

I was in the living room for a few minutes, and I noticed Vince rushing down. He kept the attire the same, just added some shades, similar to mine. He nodded towards the door, indicating that I follow, and he got into his BMW Series 5, which was an amazing black. It was honestly another one of my favorite cars, but even this wasn't able to lift my mood up. We reached the airport within one hour, and Vincent was currently helping me with my luggage.

We didn't speak, no words were required to tell each other how we felt. We just understood. I knew Vince didn't want to let me go, but I also knew he would do anything to make my pain go away. I myself didn't want to leave my family behind, but I had to get my life together, and possibly start a new one in Italy.

Once I had all my bags, I quickly brought Vince in a big bear hug, because I knew almost all my brothers, I would miss him and Max the most. I actually spent a lot of my time with Vince in his office, so now I wouldn't be able to do that anymore. I could feel something wet against my neck, and I knew that even the cold hearted Vince was crying. Even I couldn't keep my tears at bay.

"You know, I'll miss you. I will miss all of you, but for now, this is important, and this is something that I must do." I whispered, scared to speak any louder.

"Sorellina, ci mancherai anche tu, tanto. Ma torna presto da noi, perché non posso più sopportare che la casa sia vuota e senza nessuno dei tuoi suoni. (sister, we will miss you too, so much. But come back to us soon, because I can no longer bear that the house is empty and without any of your sounds.- Italian.)" I nodded. I was scared, but I didn't tell my oldest brother that. I was scared to start my new life, without my brothers.

"I also want you to promise me that even when all our brothers come to find me, you will stop them. Please... I don't really want to see anybody right now, not you, not Max, not Lijah, not Xander, not the twins, especially not my friends and Ace." I hoarsely said. Seeing these people again would break me, and I didn't want that. He silently nodded, and just held my hand in his larger one. He then silently tapped against his neck, and I realized what he meant, and so I removed my Rose pendant and showed it to him.

This was gifted to me by my father and Vince when we first met, two years ago. They had given me this incase I was in danger, they would be able to come and get me, because this was a tracker. "Just please never remove this, and I promise that even after knowing your location, I wouldn't utter a single word to anybody." He mumbled.

I took this as my cue to kiss him on the cheek, and I made my way inside the airport and towards the security check-in. I didn't once look back, because I knew that if I did, I would be going home instead of Italy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I think I should just end the book here guys. What do you guys think?

Please comment and vote :)

And also, here is a big shoutout, to all those amazing readers who have voted for my story, who have added it to their reading list, and the ones who read my book. This honestly gives me a lot of motivation to keep writing because I know there are people out there who are appreciating my work. I love all you amazing reading very much.

~Fangurl<3