Chapter 24- Getting Kidnapped Is Not Fun

(Sia's pov)

After the events of yesterday, I was seriously doubting if Vince would even let me go to school anymore, because of how overprotective he was acting. But apparently, I had to go to school, the only thing, or rather the problem was that with ten bodyguards around me at all times. I couldn't even say anything because this was a part of his punishment for sneaking out of the house and causing damage.

And the worst part of all this was that there were lady bodyguards as well, and they were supposed to follow me into wash rooms as well. I mean, overprotective much. At first when I was told of this new arrangement, I thought Vince was joking, but apparently not. Vincent, the 'big bad, bad capo' never jokes. I mean, come on.

Anyway, things between me and Ace are nice and he keeps taking me on dates, and after last night he makes sure to message me after every hour on how I was doing. To some people this may be annoying, but not to me. My whole life, I grew up without any affection, other than Max of course, so what Ace and all my brothers were doing for both me and Max was really sweet, and that was something I appreciated a lot.

Moving on to school, since Max and I have come to this school, we have been talking to people that are not Elizabeth, Justin, and Lucas. In my art class, which I am naturally good at, I have Christian, and Dom. For dance, I have Andrei, Lexi, and Jeremy who are like the sweetest people ever. These people have sorta become a part of Max, Justin, Lucas, Elizabeth, and mine's group which is nice.

I have been, and I feel I still am an introvert, so having so many new friends is honestly the best feeling. In school and like classes, we prank people, goof around and have tons of fun. But like because I have known these people for a year I guess, I could trust them.

Lexi, Jeremy, and Andrew even know about mine and Max's side business as we like to call it, aka, the street fighting and underworld stuff. They seem pretty chill about this, which is great and this also works in our favor as they help cover for us if we are ever missing.

In the morning, I could hear somebody knocking on the door and then entering after a few seconds, "Wake up honey, you're going to be late to school if you don't rush now." Elijah's voice sounded throughout the room.

"Go away, no wait, 5 more minutes." I groaned, pulling the comforter higher up on my head.

"You will wake up now, or I'm going to call Vince. You have been telling me to go away for half an hour." He reasoned.

But before he could say anything more, I shot up from my warm bed, and ran towards the bathroom. Laughing, I could hear Lijah leave the room and shut the door softly behind him. Having a quick shower and applying minimal makeup, I got dressed in comfortable leggings and a sweatshirt which I stole from Ace. This was a customized sweat shirt and had his last name and jersey number 15 on it.

Quickly putting my hair in a messy but cute ponytail, and putting a cute scrunchie on my wrist, I took my bag and headed downstairs. Upon seeing me, multiple good mornings were said. Reaching the table I sat down on my place which is in between Vince and Max. I quickly gobbled up my piece of toast and drank the vanilla coffee that I have recently been obsessed with.

Kissing all my brothers on their cheeks, I made my way to the cars section with Alex, Will, and Max. Today, we were taking the black Range Rover which honestly looked so nice. Reaching school, I quickly rushed to my locker to get my books for the day starting with my first class, AP Math.

All my AP classes were on the other side of the building, so just as I crossed the huge lacrosse field in the middle, I felt a prick on the side of my neck and I fainted. My last thought before succumbing to darkness was, "welp, what a waste of a good day, and a completely good outfit. I am sure Ace would've liked my choice of clothing today."

Gaining consciousness, I blinked multiple times, looking around, only to find myself sitting in a chair, with ropes tied to my hands and legs. I was in a dimly lit room as expected, and there were Russians speaking in hushed tones.

"девушка проснулась придурок, перестань драться со мной и иди расспроси ее." (The girl is awake moron, stop fighting me and go question her- Russian. )

"У девушки есть имя, идиоты." (The girl has a name, idiots.- Russia.) I grumbled trying to get the ropes on my hand undone.

"So Miss Romano, long time no see. How is your family and ummm.... How is your...

Дружок... boyfriend, yes." The Russian scum asked. His Russian accent was so prominent that I could barely understand him.

"Antonly Petrov was it? The gang leader. By the way, if you feel you are threatening, then let me tell you, I am not scared. Like boo hoo." I said mockingly, trying to wind him up.

"Little girl, you are in no position to threaten or mock us. You are at our mercy and not the other way around." His second in command said sharply, aggressively.

"Oh really," I pouted, "I thought that I was the one who would be threatening you scumbags. But oh you're right, my hands are tied up and not yours." I taunted. These people were seriously dumb or something was wrong with them because they had tied my hands up in such a way that I could easily untie them whenever I wanted.

I had a mental countdown, until when I could tease those men till they came to hit me, and I had been correct. Just when I assumed that the second in command would come to hit me, I untied my hands and punched him in the face.

God they were so weak, one punch from a teenage girl, and they were flat on their faces. Smashing the chair on one of the other men, I freed my legs and just as somebody tried attacking me from behind, I roundhouse kicked him in the face.

It honestly felt so good to fight again, my fight soon ended when I could see Max, Justin, Lucas, and Elizabeth fighting alongside me. Just as I was about to punch Antonly, he stabbed me on my shoulder, and pushed the knife down creating a huge gash from my shoulder to my arm.

Having enough, I twisted his neck in such a way that I could hear the bones crack and break and just like that he was dead. Turning to my friends, I mumbled, "Getting kidnapped is not fun." before fainting.

I just hope that I am rushed to the hospital by my friends and that my brothers are not told about my situation here because otherwise I am definitely going to be homeschooled or something worse. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please comment and vote :)

~Fangurl<3