Chapter 14- Threats and Thoughts About A Certain Someone.

(Sia's pov)

How to break it to your super over-protective family that you are dating one of their best friends. To add to the challenge, how to tell that to a family of boys only, with no support. As I left Ace in the corridor, to his thoughts, I reached Will's car and waited for my brothers to come so that we could leave. Waiting patiently by the car, I noticed Will, Alex, Xander, Max, Lucas, Justin, Liz, and lastly Ace all walking towards me.

I don't think they noticed me because they were all chatting amongst themselves. Ace literally had his back facing me, and was walking backwards while talking to my twin and Lucas. Max unexpectedly pushed him backwards and he stumbled and fell on me, causing me to fall back on the car behind. Quickly rolling around and pulling me forward so that I don't get crushed under his weight, he mumbled, "Oops."

"Hi." I said back, blush coating my cheeks. Embarrassed, because I knew this would come with endless teasing from Liz and abundant complaints from Justin and Lucas of how 'the slimy git didn't deserve me', their words, not mine.

"Falling for me already, doll?" Ace said with a cocky smirk.

"You fell for me and not the other way around, Hernandez." I said, suddenly feeling bold.

"That I did, angel." He shot me a stunning smile.

Alex, then proceeded to snatch me from Ace's arms before I could reply, and dragged me to his car. Sitting me in the car, he locked it and came around to sit in the driver's seat. He looked mad, and that was also a huge understatement. It felt like one wrong thing and the volcano would explode.

He finally asked, "What is going on between you and Hernandez? And please tell me the truth."

I sighed, not ready to tell him yet, but I didn't want Alex to be more mad than he already was, so against my better judgement, lying, I said, "Nothing much you know, just I think he has become my best friend."

"That boy better not become more than a best friend to you, alright?" He asked, in a very serious tone. I think that must be the first time he had used that tone with me, because otherwise it was normally filled with warmth and love. Nodding my head, I looked out of the window. Just then, Alex started grinning like a Cheshire Cat, I looked over at him suspiciously before asking, "What in the world are you grinning for?"

"Nothing babysis, just imagining what all our brothers would do to lover boy Ace, if he ever became more than friends with you or hurt you in any way. But anyways, I'm hungry so we're stopping at Dunkin'." He said.

Shaking my head at my older brother, I once again looked out of the window, after connecting my phone with the cord. Playing my One Direction playlist, I started bobbing my head, and quietly humming the tune. After a while of humming, Alex started singing and even I started because I was too tempted. We sang 'I Would' the whole way to Dunkin'.

Stopping, we gave our orders and waited for the food to arrive. I had decided to keep it simple and order a lemon iced tea and Alex ordered a chocolate milkshake and some wrap. Driving out of Dunkin', Alex parked his car near some park and started eating. We both spoke about how our day had gone so far, and how living with all my brothers had been up till now.

All of a sudden, Alex asked, "If you could have one thing, what would it be?"

Laughing, I said, "Nothing to buy me for my birthday?" Mine and Max's birthday was in a few days, on 16th December. We never really celebrated our birthdays in the orphanage until we met Lucas, Liz, Justin and Luke, but after the scene with Luke, we stopped celebrating once again.

"If you really want to get me something, just get our family and friends together for that day. And me and Max will be more than happy." I said, allowing a hint of smile to spread across my face.

"Whatever you say sis, but I am still gonna get you a gift." Alex said, before driving off towards the direction of our house. Reaching home, in the next 15 minutes because Alex speed drove, I decided to be dramatic. I jumped out of the car and kissed the ground, continuously chanting, "to thank god for the ground. I thought I would die today."

"Oh shut up. I know you aren't scared one bit." Alex said, while getting out of the car, and locking it. Pulling his hand, I tugged him back towards me, and asked, "Hey listen, what if me and Ace were dating, hypothetically speaking. What would you and the rest of our brothers have done?"

"Well, that is never gonna happen so I'm not worried. But if you'll were to hypothetically date, then I would be okay, only after speaking with Ace about a few dos and don'ts about you." Alex said, with a thoughtful look on his face.

I simply nodded, hugged him and made my way inside the house. After hearing this, I was very happy, I knew that my brothers would always support me no matter what. I knew that they always had my back and this thought filled me up with a certain kind of warmth that just left me feeling all soft and mushy.

I still had to ask my other brothers their thoughts on me dating, especially Max, because he was the most overprotective one. It was one down and five more to go. Yay for me. Note the sarcasm. Just when I thought about that, I asked myself, aren't me and Ace going just a bit too fast, I mean like we just met not so long ago.

That moment, another thing came to mind that a person very close to me once said, 'When it's right, it's right.' I guess Ace was good for me. He did make me laugh more often, and just made me act more me. I knew I was not going to make things easy for Ace, because the last time I acted easy, I got betrayed, and I wanted to see how hard he could work for me.

I knew that now if anybody ever hurt me, I had my own personal army consisting of my overprotective mafia brothers, overprotective best friends and a boyfriend. Just thinking about the words boyfriend and girlfriend made me blush like some love sick fool. This man broke into my walls, faster than anybody I had ever seen. He made my heart go crazy and I honestly loved every bit of it. It would be a complete shame if Ace chose to betray me. I know I would never do anything to him.

Lying down on my bed, I looked up at the ceiling and just started singing. As soon as I finished the song, I heard a thunder of claps. Sitting up to see who all heard me sing, I was greeted by the sight of my brothers, my father, who was surprisingly present, my best friends and Ace.

"That was amazing, I know for a fact that you stopped singing after your hospital trip." My twin gushed, all while sitting down next to me and proceeding to pull me into his lap.

"Oh you know, I think and genuinely feel happy again. It's just, you guy's presence makes me feel complete. Thank you guys, I love you all." I said, suddenly shy, because I admitted that these people helped me get out of my deepest place, and for that I am forever grateful.

Everybody then joined in the group hug, all squeezing each other and just soaking up this moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please comment and like :)

~Fangurl<3