Chapter 19- Unexpected party preparations.

(Sia's pov)

One week later, and here we still are, following the same damn schedule which was making me crazy to the point where a person like me wished for some alone time. All everybody could do was wake up, get dressed for work or school, return home from work or school to the Hernandez mansion where currently all the Romano family were living. Once you return to the mansion, either you study or help with the household chores.

I have never been more frustrated with my brothers. Every time I try to get some alone time with Ace, they come and drag him away, or they drag me away. I felt like I could explode. It's not that I don't like to spend time with my brothers, but when they pull you away from someone you love then well it gets annoying. And yes love, me and Ace said the 'l' word to each other after 9 months of dating and soon our one year anniversary was coming up.

Today, my dear brothers were hosting a party at the Hernandez mansion, and now all we needed was the permission from my scary older brother Vincenzo. And again, the 'best part', note the sarcasm, was that my oh so loving brothers sent me into the lion's den for the permission of the party they organized. So here I was, about to knock on Vince's makeshift office, when I suddenly heard, "Come in."

"Hi Vince." I said nervously.

"Hi baby, what's wrong. And don't tell me it was nothing because I could see you pacing outside my office for fifteen minutes." He said, looking up at me knowingly. It felt as though he knew what I wanted to ask him, but yet he was making me say it from my own mouth.

"So umm... here's the thing, theolderbrothersinvitedeverybodytoapartyatourhouseandnowtheysentmetoaskforpermission." I rushed out, all in a single breath.

"Say it slower baby."

"Yeah, so the older brothers invited everybody to a party at our house and now they sent me to ask for permission, so can we please have a party." I said, with puppy dog eyes and a pout in full play, knowing that nobody can never resist my puppy dog eyes.

Not looking me in my eyes, he said, "Yes you all can have a party but not at the Romano mansion, you guys can have a party here at the Hernandez mansion for your own safety."

Squealing, I hugged him while mumbling a series of 'thank you's. Running out of his makeshift office I heard him yell, "Don't run baby." But I couldn't care less. I mean finally, finally we get to socialize and just behave like normal teenagers. Running into Liz's room that I have been sharing with her for a week, I jumped on the bed and yelled out for Max, Liz, Justin and Lucas.

"My dudes," I said, "We have got the permission for the party, but the destination has been changed, it is now at the Hernandez mansion, AKA here." Just like that everybody jumped on the bed, while me and Liz squealed like lovesick teenagers. Because of all the screaming and loud voices, all my brothers and Ace ran into Liz's room to see what was going on.

Just as Ace reached me, I jumped into his arms, making him hold me bridal style, I said, "We got permission to party. Woohoo!"

"That's great baby, but please for the love of god, never shout like that. I thought we had intruders and I almost got a heart attack because of that." Ace said, and that was when I noticed that everybody was carrying loaded guns, ready to shoot any intruder.

"Aw, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you guys." I replied, genuinely upset that because of our excitement, we made everybody worry.

"Yeah, now can you please stop touching Alessia, and Alessia please don't kiss or touch this disgusting rat." Will said, glaring at Ace.

Squealing once again, I said or rather yelled out excitedly, "GET READY BROS AND SIS," looking at Liz, "WE ARE GONNA HOST THE BEST PARTY ANYBODY HAS EVER HOSTED WITHOUT ANY OLDIES STOPPING US, AND THAT LIST INCLUDES MY COUSIN BROTHERS AS WELL. WOOHOO!"

"Wait, who exactly are the oldies?" Justin asked.

"Vince, Harry, Liam, Shawn, and Luca. And you see the name oldie is-" I started out but got interrupted by my twin.

"Because they are old and very very cold towards us small, little, brave babies." Max said grinning.

"Please get out of our room now, and that includes you Ace, you can go act all lovey dovey towards Sia once we get ready. Shoo now boys." With that Elizabeth slammed the door on their faces and ran towards her walk-in wardrobe.

After one hour of complete torture, I was finally dressed and after a shit load of complains, I had a very elaborate hair updo and very pretty make-up. Because this party was a semi-formal party I was wearing a blush pink dress, which glitter all over it. The sleeve area also had plenty of glitter and the dress looked like something a princess would wear. My blonde hair was curled lightly and then Liz made a flower crown out of my hair. She also added some faux flowers and hair glitter to add an extra effect which honestly looked very nice. I was wearing pink pumps, which had strings that I could wrap till my calf. They also had butterflies which again looked very gorgeous.

Liz got dressed herself, sporting a lilac color dress which was covered with lace flowers and leaves. It was short until her upper thigh just like mine and with that she wore purple platform pumps. For her blue hair, she tied it up into a delicate bun and added faux flowers and glitters just like me. She kept her make very simple just like mine, but added a bold winged liner to make her eyes pop.

We were both walking down the stairs just like prom when I noticed all my brothers looking smart and handsome. Looking around I also found Justin and Lucas, who cleant up well. Finally, I noticed Ace, who looked so handsome and I was so speechless because of the way he looked. I wish he would wear formal clothes everyday, if he's gonna look like this. He also wore a blush pink tie to match my dress. As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs, Ace pulled out his arm for me to hold. As I kept my hand in his he gave it a soft kiss and put a corset around my wrist.

Looking up at me, he mumbled something inaudible before saying, "You look gorgeous darling, like a real princess." When he said that, I could clearly hear his Russian accent seeping in. From being with him for almost a year, I noticed that whenever he was feeling something strongly, his accent would be visible.

"Thank you, you look stunning as well." I said with a blush coating my cheeks because of how intensely he was staring at me.

Looking around, I said to everybody, "You guys, everybody looks amazing and you'll clean up well."

Vince walked towards me, and took my hand from Ace and started walking forward. When I didn't walk with him, he asked, "Shall we?"

"Yes, yes, we shall."

Everybody was still in shock with what happened when we left so suddenly. Walking ahead of everybody, making sure that we were out of earshot, Vince said, "Bambina, you look very pretty tonight. Now that's done, I couldn't help but notice what was going on between you and Ace. I know for a fact that you guys are dating but I want to hear it from you."

"We are dating, but I swear to you we were going to tell it to you this week itself, but with Luke and everything going on I... we forgot. I swear I know what I am doing, and I know that I need to be careful but just give him a chance." I said softly. I was completely honest with him. Vince had bonded over the most compared to my other brothers, and it went as far as me purposely causing trouble just so I could spend time with him in his office. He would always make me sit in front of him while he worked, and he wouldn't let me speak because he knew I loved to speak.

At times during the night, I would sneak into his room to find him reading and would just lay my head in his lap while he braided my hair. During these times, I would ramble on and he would patiently listen to me, giving in his inputs whenever needed.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————— Please comment and vote :)
~Fangurl<3