Chapter 28- A surprise date full of heartbreak.

(A week later)

(Sia's pov)

It had been a week since I had a brother sister date with Xander to the concert, and exactly two weeks since my kidnapping. The past week had been very hectic, with trying to find who was behind my kidnapping, even though we had an excellent hunch behind who actually kidnapped me.

Ace had also been acting very distant, because of his mafia training, working with my brothers to find the culprit behind my kidnappings, and school. It was exhausting. The only time we or rather I would have with my siblings or even Ace would be at dinner, or when they would be in my room, checking up on me before sleeping.

Last night, when Ace was in my room, getting all cozy under my bed covers, he suddenly asked me out on a date. "Baby, we haven't got a single moment to spare to ourselves this past week and so I thought that I should take you out on a date to catch up on how things are going."

"That's a great idea, we should go next Saturday itself, because I can't wait to catch up with you." I nodded in agreement.

"Done deal." And he sealed his promise with a kiss.

Now I was running around my room, getting ready. Because the only information I got about this date was that I had to dress semi-formal, I was dressed in a satin, blush pink, thigh length dress that flared out from waist onwards. It was very nice, and I felt that it was semi-formal enough.

As soon as I left my room, and made my way downstairs towards the living room, I was greeted by all my brothers and my lovely date. "Hello boys!" I exclaimed looking all around the room at the handsome men I was surrounded by, happy to call seven of them brothers and one of them my boyfriend.

All my brothers greeted me, after which they all kissed the crown of my head, before leaving me with Ace. All this while, I could see Ace acting very fidgety, and he was moving around a lot, getting frustrated. I didn't really understand what was wrong and so I dropped the matter, going towards Ace. In an attempt to hug and kiss him, he turned his head when I was about to kiss him. I frowned, turning away from him to cover it up.

A few seconds later, I turned back towards him, a big smile in play, thinking he must have had a bad day, and was not in the mood. Quickly hooking my arm with his, I tugged him out of my oh so humble abode. I could hear Ace hiss, irritated by my action, but decided against commenting. I didn't want to ruin the night. We soon reached a very famous and a very expensive restaurant owned by Ace, and made our way towards the VIP section.

It was obvious that Ace came here quite often, due to the reaction of the staff that worked in this posh place. Going up to our table, he sat me in my seat, after which he seated himself opposite me. I was puzzled by his actions, because normally when we had dinner dates, he would always sit right next to me. Again, I left it and started going through the menu, looking for something good that I could eat.

When the waiter arrived, Ace ordered for both me and himself, after which I thought that we could engage in small conversation to keep the night going. Ace hated the idea, and the way he was responding to everything I said just proved that. At this point I was in tears, because I see him after a week, and when I see him, he acts like an absolute suck-up.

"I want to go home right now." I mumbled looking down, not making any eye contact with Ace, not wanting him to see the tears in my eyes.

Without another word, he got up from his seat, not waiting for me, but making his way towards his car. Okay now I was mad. I put up with him missing and being busy with his work and everything and he repays me by his shitty attitude towards me. Sitting in his car, I was silently fuming.

Revving the engine, he started the car, and started speeding his way through the busy streets of New York. He did have some alcohol at the restaurant, so I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared of getting into an accident tonight.

Speaking my mind, I tensely whispered, "Slow down Ace, you're either going to hit someone or get us into an accident."

I expected him to listen, but he only increased his speed in response, making me even madder than I was before. I shouted, "What is your problem, huh? Firstly I don't see you for a goddamned week, and then when we finally have time and go on a date, you act like a huge mess-up. I am done Ace, I'm done here." I said the last part with a cracking voice, and tears in my eyes.

What I said triggered Ace, which caused him to stop the car in a Target parking lot. He glared at me, his eyes showing hatred and anger, and for the first time in a the past year, I didn't admire his calm and soothing eyes, in fact, I found them horrid and hard to look at.

"YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT MY PROBLEM IS, WELL LISTEN NOW, I HAVE WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES, UNLIKE YOU WHO LIVES OFF HER BROTHER'S MONEY, THINKING THAT THE GODDAMN WORLD IS A FAIRYTALE. YOU KEEP POKING YOUR OVERLY LARGE NOSE IN MY BUSINESS, AND THE ONE TIME THAT I SNAP OR EVEN GET REMOTELY ANNOYED, YOU HAVE TEARS IN YOUR EYES AND THREATEN TO BREAK UP WITH ME." He roared, livid, eyes red and fists tightly clenched together.

I have never been so scared of him, until this moment. This brought back so many bad memories of Luke and him abusing me that all I could do was timidly cross my hands and look down, hoping for Ace to not notice my tears. Throughout his angry rant, I kept on flinching, all the bad memories getting to me.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I care about you and so I asked what was wrong. I just want to be there for you, and I want you to tell me things. Besides, didn't we promise that there would be no secrets between us?" I mumbled, scared.

He laughed and it was sarcastic and taunting, "Oh, so you want no secrets huh? Just like you kept your secret of being abused by your ex, who FYI is out for you again. Don't act like a saint, because I know you aren't one."

I flinched at what he said, and by the time he was done, I was sobbing loudly, shaking my head for this nightmare of a night to just stop. All this, this conversation brought back unpleasant memories, which I wasn't ready to face yet.

"The person who cares about you is right here, and you're taking your pent up anger and frustration on me. I may have let somebody from my past talk to me like that before, but I am not letting you do it as well. I may have kept things from you for a reason, and so there is no point in bringing that up to make you feel better about yourself." With that, I opened the car door, stepping out of the car.

He followed me out quickly, "Where are you even going?"

"Anywhere away from you and your bullshit."

"Don't threaten me with that." He growled.

"Oh yeah, try me."

"So all this shit is my fault now? You had no part, sticking your nose in my business." He gives me a mean look.

"I care too much to not ask and if you're going to be like this, like you can't handle it, then you're just not ready for a relationship, at least not with me." With that, I started sobbing even worse, as I walked away from someone, whom I loved.

I still love him, but I didn't have any more strength to do this... our relationship. For a moment, or rather a year, I felt as if I finally got my Prince Charming, my Knight in the Shining Armor, but guess I was wrong. I soon walked into Target, going straight to the bathroom, to wash my face and give myself a pep talk.

Coming out, I rang Justin, while making my way towards the chocolate section. I randomly started putting things randomly in a cart I found. On the second ring, Justin finally picked up the call, "He Booboo, what's up."

Hiccupping, I asked, "Can you pick me up from the Target we went to last weekend?"

"Are you crying, and don't bother lying to me Alessia Isabella Romano." He asked sharply, picking up on my hiccups. "Give me 5 minutes." He said after a few seconds, swiftly hanging up on me, but I could hear him cursing in the background.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys. 

So the ship sailed and sank very very tragically, but let's keep our fingers crossed on both the lovebirds getting back together.  

Please comment and vote :)

~Fangurl<3