Chapter 35- Visiting the family.

(Ace's pov)

Sia has been in the washroom for an hour now, and I am getting seriously worried. I know all the events that have happened are taking a toll on her. I called out for her once, "Sia, baby. Is everything okay in there?"

"Yeah, everything's fine." She said hoarsely. I could hear the water running in the bathroom, indicating that she was showering. I waited outside the bathroom door for just a few more minutes, waiting for something unusual to happen, but when nothing happened, I made my way to the kitchen. Seating myself on the counter, I thought about what had happened. I wouldn't lie and say that these events didn't scare me, because they did.

I was so close to losing Sia, and that thought scared the shit out of me. As soon as those people had put me in the room, next to where Sia was being kept, I started pacing around trying to break free. That was when I realized I could hear all that was being said in the room next to mine. I could hear the betrayal in Sia's voice when Luke revealed why he was with Sia when they were dating.

I knew that even if she was over him, and that she was dating me, yet, she felt hurt, about the fact that everything good that they had was a big fat lie. She must be devastated. I knew for a fact that she loved him greatly, at one point in their relationship, because of how wistfully she sometimes spoke while remembering those times. I am not ignorant, I notice things, and I know that Sia will just feel like she has gone through a break-up, even though she was not dating him. And this, I believe, was causing me to be insecure, because she is still stuck to that past of her's that caused her a lot of pain and emotional damage.

I had my back towards the kitchen door, so when Sia came, I was still unaware about her presence. I guess I must have been lost in my reverie, because I heard Sia ask, "What has got you thinking so hard?"

"Huh? Oh nothing really. Just thinking about how we need to go home today. Can't wait to meet our families and get to know their reactions about what happened." I uttered the last bit sarcastically.

"Mhnm... I know right. Especially my brothers, because I think that after this, they will not want to let me out of their sight for even a second." She acknowledged. Sia suddenly got up from her seat across from me, and moseyed towards me, keeping her arms out in front of her, indicating that she wanted a hug. "You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. I'm never going to leave you." I hummed lowly. She just nodded in response, but I knew that this was more than just reassurance, it was a promise that I was making to Alessia.

It was a promise that I would never leave her no matter what, it was a promise that I would never, ever use her to get something. It was a promise that I would always be here for her, even if we weren't dating after some time. I was truly, madly, deeply in love with her. Perhaps, this would become my downfall, my love for her, but I would gladly sacrifice myself for that girl.

We stayed in that position for another fifteen minutes, with me rocking the both of us back and forth. I pulled back after some time, and just spent my time admiring her, and how calm she appeared to be, but I knew that there was an internal conflict going on in the pretty little head of her's.

"The more you look, the uglier I get." She mumbled, squirming slightly under my powerful gaze.

This girl could never be ugly, even if she tried to. "Nonsense." I laughed, "You, my beautiful Alessia, could never be ugly. And trust me when I say this, because I have seen uglier things, such as your brother Xander's face." She giggled at my comet which gave me a fluttery feeling in my stomach. I liked the sound of her laugh, it sounded like crystals.

Looking at the time, I mumbled a string of curse wounds, because we needed to leave soon, to get back home, and I hadn't even showered yet, but thankfully, Sia was ready. "Babe, I need to shower and get dressed, so why don't you pack your bag, and keep your things ready, so that as soon as I'm done showering we can leave." I suggested.

Replying a yes, she stalked towards our bedroom, swaying her hips a little extra because she knew I was watching. "What a vixen." I shook my head at her antics. I then rushed up to the bathroom, quickly having a bath, and getting dressed. I also found out that my luggage was already packed, and when I heard the loud honk of my car, I knew who did it.

I found her seated in the driver's seat, and so I took my place next to her in the passenger seat. She then revved the engine, and sped down the gravel road, not looking back once. I think she was excited to meet her brothers and friends, because we had been kidnapped for three days, and we had been living in this penthouse for ten.

Conversation between Sia and me flowed easily, with her talking about many things, and me just admiring how adorable she looked when she rambled. Currently, we were talking about how she should get a puppy, to keep her company when everybody was busy. After a few hours of talking, karaoke sessions, and Starbucks breaks, our neighborhood finally came into view.

We lived in the same neighborhood, just different mansions. We parked the car in the common family parking between both our mansions, and she immediately ran towards her house. Only just turning back to throw the keys when I asked for them.

As I stepped into my house, I was engulfed in a bear hug by my younger sister Elizabeth. "You have no idea how worried I was about you and Sia, when I got no call, all your trackers were off, and your car was at the port for 3 days." I heard her muffled voice.

Rubbing her back, I consoled her, "It's okay. I'm okay, Alessia is okay. Nothing could have happened to us."

She laughed sarcastically, "You really have no idea how evil, and cunning Luke can be when he wants to be. He always gets what he wants and in this case, he wanted Alessia herself."

I hummed, "He's dead, Sia killed him." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys. Another chapter is up. 

Please comment and vote :)

~Fangurl<3