Chapter 21- The cat's out of the bag.

(Sia's pov)

Waking up early in the morning, every girl's wish is to wake up to their lovely brothers and sweet boyfriends, not glares and looks of disbelief. Waking up fully, I realized that I was still in Ace's room after last night's party, and currently the position me and Ace were in did not scream friendly in any way.

That was when I also realized that I was in some deep shit with my brothers. All my brothers had looks of displeasure except Max and of course, Vince. Suddenly I was pulled away from Ace's warm embrace by Alex and as soon as I was out of the way, Xander punched Ace on the jaw.

"What the hell man? I trust you the most with my baby sister, and this is how you repay me? Like seriously, what is she, some hookup or something, then well, you should consider yourself dead. She is off limits but what you you, you both go do behind my back, date each. I can't even imagine what Vince has to say about this." Xander finished looking so mad that I could actually picture smoke coming out of his ears.

Looking back at me, Vince intervened the glare between Ace and Xander, "I am completely okay with our sorellina (sister- Italian) dating Ace and I gave her the blessing to date him. She asked me about it last night and hasn't been hiding anything from me. Besides, I trust Ace," With that he gave a meaningful look to Ace before continuing, "And I trust that he would not break Sia's heart and my trust."

Elijah nodded and continued, "If Vince trusts anybody then I am willing to give Ace a chance, but remember, one tear from Alessia's eyes and you won't live to see the next day. Otherwise, we're good." Smiling as if he hadn't just threatened to kill Ace, Elijah leaned back on his heels and crossed his arms.

I was happy, truly happy I mean, because three of my brothers supported my relationship with Ace. Now, all that was left were the opinions of Will, Alex and Xander. l was the most scared for this, and one thing was for certain, my relationship with my family and best friends was more important than anything else in the world, including Ace. I would go as far as calling my best friends my family, because when my blood family wasn't there my friends stepped in and acted like my family, for both me and Max.

I looked at Will and Xander and raised my eyebrows at them, waiting for their opinions on my relationship. After sometime, all three of them wrapped me up in a group hug, after which Alex mumbled, "As long as he doesn't hurt you in any way and form, we will be good."

I felt as though my lips would fall off because of how hard I was smiling. I was so happy that my family accepted Ace and were okay with our relationship. I felt as if I could squeal and just skip out of the room, all happy and giddy, and I did just that, causing all my brothers and Ace to look at me weirdly before bursting out laughing.

I was never, and I mean never this happy and preppy, like ever, so this was definitely something new that everybody was getting to witness. Today's events made me feel like I could be normal again, with my brothers threatening my boyfriend, and then teasing me about the littlest of the things and I was genuinely happy after a long time.

Suddenly, as if a light had gone off in Alex's head, he raced towards me and asked me, "Please don't tell me you have been dating Ace for as long as I think you have."

"Well, in my defense, I had to know how you all would feel."

"But you said hypothetically, not actually." He grumbled tugging on his hair, for being so ignorant. "And that time in the Hernandez Mansion, when we went there for dinner, and you and Ace suddenly went to the bathroom and then returned after thirty minutes, with Ace's hair and your make-up being a bit messed up. Please don't tell me you'll just had a... you know." He finished looking sheepish and the tips of his ears turned red due to embarrassment. He truly looked adorable at that moment.

Laughing, I choked out, "No you dingleberry. We didn't do anything except kiss. Besides, I would never tell you or anybody if we ever had sex." I was enjoying Alex's misery too much to my liking and he did voice out my thoughts when he said, "You are enjoying my embarrassment too much. And what's a dingleberry?"

Giggling, I shook my head at my brother's cuteness, and hugged him. Laughing, he also wrapped his arms around me in a warm and comforting embrace. Our hug was rudely interrupted by Xander wrapping his arms around me and trying to hug me. As soon as I wrapped my arms around his neck, I was once again pulled out of the hug, but this time by Will who was pouting adorably.

"Alessia Romano, you do not even have time for me anymore. And I am very upset with you." Will said, pouting and looking at me with puppy eyes. Nodding my head understandingly, "We need to go on our siblings date to fix the problem then. Are Alex and Max also invited or is it just us?"

"Umm... we should also invite our twins because well, they are our better halves and we need them to be with us for our date, so let's invite them." He replied looking thoughtful.

"Done deal. Now let's just hope Vince lets us, and well if he doesn't then we sneak out. Simple." I grinned.

"What is it, I hear about sneaking out, huh monkey?" Alex inquired, joining in on the conversation.

"Oh these two are discussing our twins date, where the four of us are gonna go, and how we are going to sneak out if Vince decides to act like a hitler." Max said, nodding and acting serious as if he hadn't been eavesdropping in on our conversation.

"Oh don't worry, we will find a way around." I said, already coming up with ways to sneak out.

I suddenly started grinning like a Cheshire cat because I had thought of our whole sneaking out plan. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please like and comment :)

~Fangurl<3