Chapter 15- Threats By My Ex Lover

(Sia's pov)

Ace and I chickened out and didn't not tell our families about our current relationship status of girlfriend and boyfriend and that we had been dating for a year now. So as of right now, we both are sitting with the rest of our families. Eating breakfast together in Italy. Now I'm sure you all must be wondering what we are doing in Italy? Flashback to last night.

We were all getting ready for a celebratory dinner between the Romanos and the Hernandez family. We were all told to dress our best and to look as dignified as possible. I was sure that I would see Ace tonight, so for the first time in my life I guess, I dressed to impress. Because I could possibly meet my in-laws today, and I had to give my best impression to them.

Vince did tell me not to fret much about this since the Hernandez were like family. But how could I not, I was going to meet my boyfriend's parents. Getting dressed, I wore a beautiful lilac dress, with jewels on my top part of the bodice. It was very flowy and made me feel that I was actually a Disney princess. The makeup was kept very subtle with a smokey eye, and a bit of blush and the whole look was completed with highlighter on my cheekbones and some beautiful pink lipstick.

The Romanos were supposed to go to the Hernandez Mansion, which wasn't very far from where we lived, in fact, it just took about 45 minutes to get there. Because all my siblings are super extra, we all went in our limo, which again looked amazing and humongous. Reaching their mansion, we were welcomed with open arms by Mrs. Hernandez. She had engulfed all my brothers except my twin and I in a warm motherly embrace, and when she reached us she gasped.

"Oh dear, Max looks just like Lorenzo, whereas Alessia looks just like Maria." She said, a happy smile on her face, as if she was remembering good memories. Sniffling, she said, "Maria was my best friend, and when she passed away, I was not ready to lose her, we were very close, almost like sisters."

With a sad smile on his face, Max said, "She must also not be ready to lose all of us yet, but we shouldn't dwell on the past memories."

Nodding my head, I continued, "I believe we should make new memories and always remember that Mom is always with us."

Mrs. Hernandez then introduced everybody, "This is my husband, Stefano, my children, Ace and Elizabeth, Silas and lastly Natasha." Ace smirked when his mother was introducing them all to me and Max. I really don't get why he keeps smirking so much, I mean he does look attractive doing anything but god. Mrs. Hernandez, then proceeded to invite us all inside. Brushing my arm against his, just when I touched his arm, he pulled me back and waited for everybody to make their way inside, before asking, "May I kiss you?"

Just when I nodded my head, he connected our lips together, in a soft kiss. That was filled with love, passion and need. Just then, Max came out to get me and saw us kissing. He pulled me back and put me behind him. Quickly turning around to make sure I was ok, he turned back around and suddenly threw a punch on Ace's jaw. Ace didn't block it.

Coming back to my senses that Max was senselessly beating up my secret boyfriend, I pulled Max back, just like he had done when I was kissing Ace. "You, why would you kiss my little sister like that?"

Just as Ace was about to open his mouth to reply, I quickly said, "We like each other and are dating. Look, I'm very sorry that you had to find out like this, but I'm not sorry for dating him."

"Do you know what happened last time huh. I am just looking out for you, and I would never forgive myself if something happened to you." Max said, cupping my face in his large hand, caressing it lightly before his eyes hardened and he turned to Ace.