Chapter 49- Revelations during beauty treatments?!

(Sia's pov)

This was horrible, and it proceeds to be even more horrible. You might be wondering what this 'it' is, well, somebody forgot to book our air tickets for the short flight that would take us to our private island, and now, we have been waiting for an hour, or even more, who knows.

The bus ride was superb, granting us with the amazing view of the coastline, and city life, which was bustling with people, some tourists, others residents. There were palm trees filling every inch of the coast, which gave away typical beach vibes, something I adorned. The houses too, that we passed on our way were all in the various shades of blues, whites and grays, simply adding to the aesthetic beauty of the place.

Becoming overly bored of the same blame game that my brothers had been playing, I opened my phono gallery on my camera, and began scrolling through all the pictures I had captured till now. My gallery was filled with Lucas, Justin, Liz, Ace, Max, and my pictures, some of which also included my other brothers. I had also met all my friends in the area where we were waiting for our private jet, and throughout the plane ride, we had a blast, and Vince almost threatened to throw us all out of the fight if we made any more noise, but we were persistent in having fun.

Finally, our long wait because of somebody's carelessness (*Cough* Elijah *Cough*) was over, and we soon boarded that small plane which would take us to our private island. On the way there, I took in the calming, but salty tasting breath of air, and was immediately refreshed by the beautiful scenery around me. I was enthralled by everything that I could lay my eyes on, and I was even more amazed once we reached our island.

I could feel myself panic slightly when we had to move from our flight to a mini yacht that would take us to our island. We were on a float, which somehow kept on moving, and almost tilted to one side when both Alex and Will decided to be immature about who would board the yacht first. I immediately rushed up to the deck above, and almost tripped and fell on my way up, but thankfully Ace held me by my thighs to support all my weight, and help me get balanced.

I blushed as soon as I connected my eyes with Ace, because I was almost shy to even be in front of him. He looked at me with that bad boy smirk, which almost had me melting into a puddle, but I controlled myself, and put on some shades, to hide my eyes from the relentless heat and humidity. Once our whole gang was upstairs on the deck and all my brothers were downstairs, Lucas connected his phone to the speakers that we had brought for partying, and we all were swinging, and dancing. We were still careful, and didn't go closer to the edge of the yacht because it was moving too much and we were imbalanced easily.

We made it to our island in another 45 minutes, which flew by way too quickly because we were all having so much fun. As soon as I stepped out of the yacht with my slippers safely tucked in my arms, I could feel the hot granny sand against my toes. Because of the extreme humidity, my face had immediately turned red, and I was slightly sweating, even after wearing a sleeveless top and skirt. But even this sudden climate could not wipe the huge smile that I was sporting. I looked around myself, to notice that I was in a paradise, with palm trees, multiple comfortable  and huge villas, swimming pools, a bridge that led to the main house, and oceanside villas.

Vince led our whole group of 11 people to the main house, where we collected our villa keys from the receptionist. For the first 3 days, we would be living in the beach villas, and the latter 4 days we would spend in the oceanside villas, and the next three days we would island hop, to go visit tourist attractions and other famous spots. I was pretty excited for these 10 days. In the main house, we had decided how the rooming system would be, as each villa could accommodate three people, with two sharing the queen size bed on the first story, and one downstairs on the single bed. In the first cluster of villas, it would be Vince and Elijah in one villa, Xander, Will and Alex in the second villa. The second cluster of villas was a bit far away, and in that it would be me, Liz and Ace in one villa, and Justin, Lucas, and Max in the second.

In total, we would be using four villas, and because our group had the villas a bit further away, we would do whatever we wanted, as long as we weren't destroying the property, because even though we owned it, Vince wanted to preserve his for as long as he could. Our two groups separated once we were dropped at a crossroad for the villas by the buggies. Our group raced towards our two villas, with my second oldest brother yelling at us to be careful and not hurt ourselves.

It was decided that Ace would sleep downstairs while me and Liz shared the queen size bed upstairs. Ace, of course, placed his bag without grumbling and helped us take our bags upstairs. We had collectively decided that we would all meet near the beach in two hours and till then, we were free to do whatever we wished. We ordered Ace to go upstairs or to go meet others, because Liz and I planned to do our beauty routines to relax and get our face prepped up for the humid climate.

Ace chose to do the beauty prepping with us, and took part in applying face masks. Liz had quickly applied some face mask to her face, and stepped out of the to go call the other boys, to ask if they wanted to apply face masks too. I was left with Ace, and I knew he didn't know how to apply the face mask, so without saying anything, I pushed him down on the closed toilet seat, and stepped between his legs. I placed his arms on my waist, and my hand on his shoulder to steady him, after which I began applying the facemask all over his face.

He was intently staring at me, when I was finishing up, and mumbled a quiet 'thank you' once I was done. I moved away, but I was unable to go further away from him, as he soon grabbed me by my waist from behind, and pushed his head in the crook of my neck. I could see both our reflections from the huge mirror. I simply decided to wait for him to say whatever it was, while I applied my face mask. He did not budge from his position, but as soon as I was done, he swiftly turned me around, and sat me up on the bathroom counter.

"I cannot wait any longer. I love you Alessia Romano, and I always will. Be my girlfriend again?" He asked slowly, his voice deep and slightly gravelly.

"I am back, guys. Also, the boys want to apply the face masks too." I looked above Ace's forehead to notice our whole group standing in the bathroom, just staring at the position Ace and I were in. I mumbled a quick yes to Ace, and got down from my place. "Or... we could come back?" Justin suggested, looking down at his shoes.

"No need, we're good here, right Ace." I looked at him, and he flashed me one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen. It was official once again, I was dating Ace again, and I hoped this time, our relationship would last forever and ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------One last chapter to go guys, before the epilogue!

Please comment and vote :)

~Fangurl<3