1

Waking up Ella pushed the covers aside and swung her legs to the side of the four-poster bed. She made her way towards the bathroom to follow with her morning routine. Stripping her clothes, she stood beneath the shower. The hot water traced her body, relaxing her muscles as she thought about her plans for today.

After her shower she made her way towards her closet where she changed into a pair of high waists, carbon-blue, skintight jeans which she paired up with a white turtle-neck sweater. Making her way back to dry her hair, she slightly flinched when she heard a voice call her out,

"Ella Miller, you better be back in bed."

Jayden Miller, her one-year fianceé called her out while he sat in bed upset because he couldn't find his fianceé in bed with him.

"I still am Williams." She replied smiling.

She also had dreams of getting married to the love of her life, but her father stepped on those plans forcing her to marry Jayden.

Jayden was good, there was no doubt in that, but Ella wasn't ready to get married. She felt bad because she couldn't reciprocate his feelings, but she was glad that they had made progress. She still hadn't slept with him, and she was grateful for he never forced to. Jayden was a wise man, he knew Ella's situation, and was fully aware that loving him would take time, however he was glad that they had been coping up well, as days passed, they became more comfortable with each other.

"For 5 more days." Jayden said as he got out of bed and made her way towards Ella.

Listening to him Ella just nodded, she tried her best to hide the fact of how she wasn't pleased with the news of her wedding being held after 5 days.

"5 more days and everybody will know you as Mrs. Miller." Jayden said as he held her left hand, kissing her finger, where her engagement ring rested.

Ella tried her best to give him a smile, she couldn't bring herself to be cruel enough to leave him when he was so happy about them getting married.

After a moment, Jayden leaned in and kissed Ella. His lips softly caressed her's as her's did the same as her hands travelled up to his shoulders

"Good morning." He said pulling out.

"Good morning." She said as she caressed his shoulders with her thumbs.

"I'll be ready, quickly and then we can go out for breakfast." He said as he ran his hand through her smooth, waist length, golden brown hair which were still damp.

"I'm going with out with Amber." Ella replied and met with a disappointed face of her fiancée.

"You can go tomorrow." He replied.

"The dress shopping can't be delayed, Jay." Ella said, trying to make him understand.

"What about lunch?" He asked hopefully.

"Sorry. What about dinner?" Ella asked making sure she wasn't causing any inconvenience.

"I have a meeting scheduled; I won't be home for dinner." He replied sadly.

"We can make sure to have this plan tomorrow." He suggested while she just smiled and nodded. Jayden was good, he was understanding and nothing like her father who was always thinking about making profit not caring if he put his near and dear ones in jeopardy.

"Then tomorrow it is." Ella smiled but was interrupted when her phone rang.

"It's Amber, she's here. I'll leave." Ella said, leaving her hair open, grabbing her phone and her purse as she made her way out.