5

"You look so gorgeous Ella." Jennifer said as she was the one helping her to get ready for the party.

"Are you sure? I don't think this is a good choice." Ella said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

The dress she wore for the party was way too much revealing for Ella's liking. It was a solid black bodycon cut out, full sleeve dress. The dress stuck to her body like a second layer of skin, highlighting her chest and hips. The dress ended at her upper thighs giving an open view of her legs. The dress also had a deep V neck and side cuts on her waist giving, exposing her skin and a bit of cleavage.

"I look like a whore." Ella said trying to hide her cleavage.

"Stop it. You don't look like a whore, and if you think you do, then darling you haven't seen a whore." Jennifer said grabbing her hands and preventing her from doing anything.

Ella smiled at her new friend. She remembered how Amber used to disagree with her wearing short or revealing dresses, saying that her body wasn't made for those kinds of clothes.

"Thanks, Jen." Ella said grateful to the one person in this manor who wasn't sadistic but actually kind.

"You sure you don't want more makeup?" Jennifer asked, she was surprised how the girl in front of her was so simple and kind. She hasn't seen that kind of girl anywhere in the estate or with Augustus.

"I'm fine." She laughed, satisfied that she managed to convince Jennifer for the least amount of makeup. Ella wasn't a fan of caking her face with makeup or hanging expensive pieces of jewelry, she liked staying simple and that's how she was going to the party, except the dress she wore.

Their laughter was cut short when Augustus entered the room. He shot one look to Jennifer, and she lowered her head and made her way out of the room, leaving Ella alone with the beast.

"You look beautiful." Augustus said as he made her way towards Ella who was also moving, but away from him. However, their movements were halted when Augustus managed to trap Ella between him and the wall.

"Stop running away from me." Augustus said, a hurtful emotion crossed in his eyes, too fast for Ella to know if she was right or not.

"Y-you need to get ready." Ella managed to say, nervous and feeling hot probably because of their extremely close proximity. His large frame towering above her small one, even after wearing heels Ella was shorter than him. His scent surrounding her making her dizzy because of how good it was. Her hands coming up to his broad shoulders in an attempt to make some distance between them, but it resulted in the opposite. Augustus came closer to her. So close that she was feeling his warm, minty breath fanning on her face, movement of an inch and their lips would be molded together.

Lost in his beautiful blue eyes, Ella couldn't resist when Augustus leaned in and devoured her lips. It was like he controlled her mind. Her hands coming up to his neck, her fingers twisting in his hair as his hands travelling down from her waist to her hips then to her bare back and shamelessly tracing her each and every perfect curve. The fact that she was kissing him back drove him crazier for her than he already was. The feeling of her being equally in that gave him much satisfaction and euphoria than he could have ever predicted.

One snap of thoughts and Ella was pulled back into reality. Amber. Was her first thought, she felt horrible for she betrayed her best friend by kissing the man who she loved. Ella slowly pulled back even though every part if her being screamed for her to leave everything and let him do whatever he wanted to do with her, but she knew better. She wasn't going to betray the person who helped her.

Augustus rested his forehead on hers, he knew exactly what she was thinking, and he hated that. He hated to accept the fact that she was becoming a very important part of his life, again. In just a short period of time. He had waited for this, for her to caress his lips with hers, since the first time he saw her in university and now that he got that, he wanted more. He wanted to rip that inviting dress she wore to shreds and have his way with her. All rough and merciless, until she screamed his name begging him to stop, but he knew how to control. He had controlled it then and he will surely control it now.

"I'll.... see you in the l-living hall." Ella said and slipped out of his hold, rushing towards the door wasting no time in making her way out.

Ella was a mess in the living hall, she could still feel his lips on hers and how hungrily they moved over hers. She was angry at herself that she was falling into his trap. She knew Augustus wasn't the one to carry feelings, and even if he did it sure as hell won't be for an average looking girl like Ella. Regaining herself from her thoughts she smoothened down her dress and hair. She was glad that her hair was till her hips which helped cover her back which was bare due to the cut in the dress.

Seeing Augustus make his way down the stairs she took a deep breath calming herself down. She kept repeating how he wasn't going to affect her in any way and will probably divorce her in a week or two, in her head. No matter how much she tried she couldn't ignore how dangerously hot he looked in his attire.

He wore a black suit with a crisp white shirt, the shirt had its first two buttons open making him look hundred times more attractive than he already was.

"Let's go." Augustus said taking a hold of Ella's hand and leading them towards the entrance of the estate.
__________________________

After a tempting and tension filled car ride the couple finally reached the party.

"Remember, you don't talk to anyone, especially men. If somebody touches you, come straight to me." Augustus said taking a hold of her waist and pulling her into a possessive hold as if showing everybody that Ella was only his and the rest knew not to mess with anything Augustus King claimed as his.

The amount of people in the party made Ella nervous but she thankfully was in control as Augustus had a grip around her waist, unknowingly helping her remain calm.

Jennifer was true when she said that Ella didn't know what a whore dressed like. Not that she had an attire of a saint but compared to other people at the party her outfit was in a tough competition with that of a saint. Out of all the woman Ella stopped and widened her eyes when she recognized a familiar pair of eyes eyeing her and Augustus, mainly him.

That was the moment Ella prayed that the evening would be without any drama. However, she was proven completely wrong.