16

Flashback:

It was another normal day for Augustus as he entered the university. He parked his black Tesla S Plaid and got on call with his friend, Aiden, asking him where to meet.

He was on the phone with Aiden when he came across a room in which sat a girl, alone, playing piano.

Augustus stopped in his tracks and stood outside the room, staring at the girl. She had her hands busy playing notes and her long brown hair which reached up to her hips, were tucked behind her ear. She was not that fluent with the keys yet but still managed to play well.

Augustus didn't know her; he was seeing her for the first time, and he wouldn't lie but she was the most beautiful women he had seen. She was a bit different than all of the other girls at university, she hid her body, and she didn't notice him, Augustus King, standing there. She wore a white knitted sweater, which was a bit oversized for her small frame, pairing it up with black pants and white lace-up sneakers. Her long brown hair was left open, tugged behind her ear.

"You're staring." Aiden's voice came from behind Augustus.

"Why are you here?" Augustus asked, his eyes still fixed on the girl in the room.

"You left me on the phone for her?" Aiden asked Augustus who was still busy staring at the beauty in front of him.

"You know her?" Augustus asked nodding his head towards the girl.

"Maybe a fresher." Aiden replied with a shrug.

The girl looked up when she heard the ring of a phone which she was sure wasn't hers. The moment she looked up from her piano, her brown eyes met with a pair of blue ones. A slight blush rose up to her cheeks when she realized that she was being watched for some time now. She flashed a small smile to the owner of those blue orbs and left.

"It's Xavier." Aiden said as he saw the caller ID in his phone.

"It has to be him to ruin it." Augustus replied irritated because the girl left.

"I want to know everything about her, Costa." Augustus said to his friend, who nodded.

Saying this, both of the friends made their way towards the cafeteria where awaited Xavier.
______________________

It had been two whole days. Two days, and he hadn't seen a glance of her again, but now there she was sitting in the cafeteria, alone in the corner, with her earphones in her ear, unaware of the beast who stared at her.

"Stop it. You're making it obvious." Xavier said with a scoff as he noticed his friend eyeing a girl.

Before Augustus could reply to Aiden's voice came.

"She's Ella Williams." He said as he sat down besides his friends. Rolling his eyes as the three of them got stares from the girls around them.

"Took you time." Augustus said smirking. Two days for Aiden Costa to find someone was very rare.

"She's kind of invisible." Aiden replied.

"Fresher?" Xavier asked as he looked at the girl his friend was now obsessing on.

"Second year." Aiden replied shaking his head.

The other two were quite surprised of how they hadn't noticed the girl for a whole year.

"And?" Augustus asked Aiden.

"Has only one friend, Amber Bianchi. No social media. And most important... she's the daughter of Benjamin Williams."