18

Taking a deep breath, Ella placed her hand on the doorknob of the room. Augustus wasn't home and she gathered all of her courage to go inside that room again. Twisting the doorknob, Ella frowned when she noticed that it was locked.

The fifth floor was kind of isolated so there was no maid, and Ella sighed realizing he probably would have left it open by mistake that day. Somewhat grateful that it was locked, no matter how much she convinced herself that she was ready to see what crazy obsession Augustus had for her, she knew she wasn't.

Randomly trying to open another door, Ella thanked God when it wasn't another one with her photos covering the walls. Instead, it was something Ella really liked, a piano.

Entering the huge, dark room. Ella went to the large black piano which was placed in the middle of the room. The room was huge like every other room in the mansion, it had a floor length window which gave the beautiful view of the city. The dimly lit floor lights in the room, the night sky made all of it more beautiful.

Sitting on the piano bench, Ella played a few keys. A smile made its way to her lips as she continued playing. Hitting a few more keys, Ella started off with a tune she was confident in.

Pressing the keys and enjoying the music, a gasp left her mouth when she felt two strong arms make their way from each side of small frame, trapping her. Ella just shivered at the touch of all too familiar person.

"Augustus..." Ella breathed out as she felt him bury his head in the crook of her neck and his lips spreading fire on her skin.

He enjoyed the reaction he got, as his fingers joined Ella's on the piano. He never forgot this tune; it was the first thing she was playing when she met him.

Ella who had her eyes closed and her back pressed against his chest, was losing her focus on the keys. His fingers above hers, guiding her to continue with the tune.

She let out a soft moan as she felt the pressure by his lips on her neck, it was wrong, she knew it, but yet she liked it. In a swift move she was now facing Augustus, staring into his blue eyes.

He just sighed caressing her cheek as she still stared at him. It was impossible for him to control when she was this close to him. Augustus sighed and once again closed the gap between the two of them. Roughly moving his lips against hers, he enjoyed it when she tried to keep up with his pace and circled her arms around his neck, pulling him close. Moving his arm from her waist to her leg, Augustus hooked it around his torso making her wrap the other one too. Picking her up from the piano bench, Augustus placed her the piano, standing between her legs, still not breaking the kiss.

Ella was lost. So lost in him and his touch that she didn't even mind when he placed her on the piano, resulting in the sound of some random keys. Curling and burying her fingers in his hair, messing them up, Ella gasped when she felt his hands move inside her t-shirt. She had goosebumps all over her body when she felt his cold fingers caress, her bare waist and pull her closer than she already was.

Pulling out of the kiss, Augustus gave Ella a few seconds to breathe before he again started trailing wet kisses from her jaw to her neck. Breathing her scent in, Augustus sucked on her neck, enjoying when she softly moaned. Her grip on his hair became a bit tighter when he descended to her collarbone, as his hands travelled up from her knee to her bare thighs.

Her arms around his neck tightened when she felt him pick her up and lead her out of the room. Walking down the hallways, Ella was surprised when she entered their room, still in his arms, kissing him.

Closing the door, Augustus slowly laid Ella on the mattress. He wanted her, so bad that he doubted his control. His fingers dragging her t-shirt upwards, eager to remove it. However, he stopped when she pulled out.

Ella had both of her hands on each side of his face, gently holding it. Her chest heaving in an attempt to catch her breath, as she slowly shook her head. No matter how much she wanted it, no matter how much she wanted to forget all of it, she couldn't. She couldn't shake the thought of Amber and now Jayden.

"We shouldn't." Ella whispered as her fingers moved to his hair in a slow movement.

"We, sure as hell, should." Augustus said as he moved his face in her neck, resuming to place kisses there.

"Augustus..." Ella let out a moan as he roughly kissed her neck, sucking on her sweet spot, leaving hickeys on every inch of skin which came in between.

Again, gently pulling his face to meet hers Ella just admired his blue eyes which were filled with desire, desire for her.

"I want you." Augustus whispered as he felt his need to have her increasing by each passing second.

"I'm here..." Ella whispered, not sure of what he meant by that.

"Your innocence is making it all much worse." Augustus said before sliding the strap of her top down and placing his lips there, heading towards her heaving chest.

"Augustus..." Ella breathed out again. She wasn't sure of what she wanted, she wanted to give in, enjoy the feeling of him, even if it was once. But at the same time, she felt like pushing him away, to blame him for all that happened.

Augustus closed his eyes, letting out a sigh. He didn't want to do that, but he had to. He didn't want her to be with him like this, but she had to, he had waited for a hell lot of time and when it was right in front of him, he wasn't letting that slip through his grasp, ever again.

"I don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." Augustus said, making Ella frown. She wasn't sure of what Augustus was going to do, but she hoped that it wasn't bad.

"Remember you said you'd do anything if I set Jayden free?" Augustus asked as he watched her face lose a bit of color. She still managed to hesitantly nod, hating the fact that he bought it up.

"Then, this is what I want. Let me make you mine." Augustus said caressing her cheeks as he watched her eyes shed some tears.

Ella was shocked when she heard of what he wanted. She never thought that her promising to do something for him could result in this. She was not sure of what to feel, happy or angry. Happy because she didn't have to feel guilty for what she will have to do because he asked her to. Or sad because she hoped this would happen.

Ella stared at the man hovering above her. She was giving up the one thing she treasured for a long time, the thing which she was proud of she had. Her innocence. She was giving Augustus King, of all people, her innocence. A man who barely understood or valued for anyone except him.

"Okay?" Augustus said bringing her out of her thoughts. Staring at him Ella gulped and then slowly nodded.

She may have been the most stupid person alive to having feelings for a man like him when she knew that her feelings could never be reciprocated. That was the time Ella knew that she had to be as far away from him as she could. That she should leave now because leaving later would hurt and may be impossible.

"When will you leave me?" Ella asked in a small voice taking Augustus by shock. He hadn't expected her to ask anything like that.

"When I'm satisfied." Augustus replied with a smirk. He watched as she broke listening to his answer, but she didn't know what it actually was.

"When will that be?" Ella asked controlling herself. She still couldn't believe how she managed to have feelings for someone like him.

"Never." Augustus said and closed the gap between the two of them. His hands taking off her shirt as she let him.