11

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Augustus shouted, rubbing his temples in pure anger.

"I'm not." Aiden replied calmly, he understood his friend was angry and he knew him lashing out wouldn't make the situation any better.

"He's really out." Xavier said as he checked the footage of the man walking out all fine.

"Yeah, but father didn't inform me." Augustus replied still not sure how this could happen so fast. Not like Augustus wasn't expecting this, he was but not this soon.

"Do you think he knows?" Xavier asked, serious for once.

"Noticing how he didn't come for her yet, I don't think." Augustus replied. He was losing all his calmness as everything was turning into a mess. Nothing was going as he expected it to.

"You should just send your little minion to play her dirty little tricks on him." Xavier said, all his seriousness flying out of the window.

"What do you mean?" Augustus asked, confused.

"Bitch Bianchi." Xavier replied smirking, he enjoyed the nickname he made for Augustus' new slut.

"Let's just forget her." Augustus said, he wasn't pleased to hear about Amber. Every time he did, he would feel the guilt coming up at him. Her name alone was a reminder of what wrong he was doing with Ella.

"We can, but she's adamant on making her presence known to you." Aiden, who was silent till now, replied.

"Here she's already meeting up with him." Aiden said handing Augustus an iPad which showed the pictures of Amber with the man.

"Fuck." Augustus cursed, throwing the first thing which came in his grasp.

"Hey! That was supposed to go down our throat." Xavier said sulking over the expensive wine bottle he had bought along but now unfortunately laid shattered on the floor.

"What exactly are you doing with Bitch Bianchi?" Xavier asked. He wasn't sure of why his friend was worrying so much.

"I have been making her play her dirty little tricks on people I tell her to." Augustus replied. That's exactly what he was doing with Amber. He was aware of how hungry the slut was for pleasure and that's the exact and the only thing he gave her, in exchange of her seducing and getting information out of the men he needed.

"That's... the typical Augustus." Xavier scoffed while Aiden was a bit worried for his friend. He knew that trying and stopping Augustus would be useless, Augustus wasn't the person who would stop if someone told him to or even if he knows that the consequences are bad. He wants it, he gets it. He wants it done like that, it has to be done like that or else Augustus' wrath isn't something anybody can handle. However, Aiden was just worried of the consequences this time, he knew that Augustus could handle anything, but poor Ella might get a little hurt and Augustus may not be ready for that.

"Then what's the problem? Not like you told her some sort of confidential information." Aiden asked, he didn't know why the meeting made his friend this annoyed.

"It's not only me, but also Ella. You know Amber can't be trusted and she sure want's Ella out of here." Augustus said. His mind messed up thinking of what extent Amber could do to hurt Ella. It didn't take a lot of time for the three of them to know that Amber wasn't as good as Ella reckoned her to be. They had noticed Amber using Ella back then and she will no doubt gladly do it now.

"We'll sort this out, we always did." Aiden said in order to comfort Augustus while the other two nodded.

The three of them were grateful for one another. They had been the best of friends since they could remember. The three men knew how far they could go to protect one another, sadly they weren't aware of how to express. The three of them were thankful to the others for being with them but they would never express it. They were never taught how to express any other emotion except anger. Anger was all they learned to express. Building strong walls around themselves, how to be a cold-blooded murderer, handling family business- that's all they were taught.

"Together. Like always." Xavier said making the three of them smirk.
_____________________________

It had been two days. Two days since Ella had seen Augustus, two days since she had done the biggest mistake ever. She had seen Amber in the manor in the past two days, but she tried her best to ignore her friend who was clearly very busy with her husband.

She was right now in bed, ready to sleep. But sleep was far away when Ella knew that Amber was again in the manor, with Augustus and the worst thing was that Ella was aware of what they might be doing right now. She let a few tears slip but she was quick enough to wipe them. She had cried enough in the past few days because of Augustus and his complicated behavior.

Ella just tried to ignore the fact that her husband was sleeping with her best friend. She just focused on how she was lucky to have the whole bed to herself and she could sleep comfortable as ever. Closing her eyes, Ella tried to sleep but still, against her will a few tears slipped when the thought of Augustus just flashed through her mind.

However, ignoring all the pain and all her other thoughts Ella just fell asleep, praying for this mess to be over.
________________________

Augustus pulled his shirt on as he left the room in which laid a naked and tired Amber, who was a bit irritated how Augustus was leaving.

Augustus made his way down the stairs and to his bedroom where he expected Ella to be. There was no way he was going to let a slut like Amber ever enter his bedroom. Ella was the only women who entered his bedroom and slept on his bed, and he was adamant on keeping it that way. He entered and stared at the sight of Ella sleeping on his bed, as his wife. He stared for a while before a while before he decided to join her.

Taking off his shirt he laid down besides Ella, pulling her close to him as close as he possibly could.

"I'm never letting you go." He whispered to Ella who was deep in her sleep, as he gently placed his hand on her bare thigh and hooking it around his torso. She was wearing a midnight blue, satin night slip which revealed much more she would have liked if she was awake and with Augustus.

Augustus was wide awake and staring at Ella. He knew he probably looked creepy staring at her like this in the middle of the night, but he didn't mind. Ella was irresistible and he failed. Failed to stop her from breaking down all the strong and tall walls he built, failed to protect his heart which she now captured. Failed to be a good husband.

"I hate to do this." Augustus admitted, he knew that wouldn't have this conversation with Ella when she was awake, he wouldn't be able to because he wouldn't be able to control himself when he saw how much innocence her eyes held alone. He would just have the irresistible urge to corrupt her.

"I hate to hurt you like this but just a bit more time."

"A bit more time and then it will be all fine, just us and no one else." Augustus continued as his fingers were now caressing her cheek and the other arm was pulling her closer, if possible, by her waist. Augustus knew that he just had to bear Amber for a few more days and then it will all be over. Then it would just be him and Ella.

"Good night, love." Augustus whispered, kissing her forehead ever so lightly.

That night he slept in peace. He did, whenever he was next to Ella. The girl was unaware of what the future held for her. She wasn't aware of how it was way more than just a forced marriage. She expected it to be over within the next few days, but she didn't know of how wrong she was.

He may have hurt her, but he was never letting her go.