2

"He's staring at you Amber." Ella said to her friend, trying to act casual about the thing that the most popular and hot guy in the whole university was staring at her best friend.

"He's here?!!" Amber asked still not looking in his direction but being excited.

Amber Bianchi was a beautiful girl, and she knew it, she knew her worth and was aware of how every guy could be head over heels for her. She didn't hesitate to use her beauty to get her to advantage.

She was completely opposite to her best friend, Ella Williams. Ella was beautiful, more than Amber but she didn't believe that. She preferred to stay away from the spotlight, completely different from Amber who liked being the center of attention.

Where Amber was outgoing and an extrovert who could be a complete bitch sometimes, Ella was nothing like that. She didn't have that many friends, she liked staying quiet and always was the one to put others before her. Them being completely different personalities still managed to be friends.

"I can't believe, Augustus King is here for me again." Amber said barely containing her excitement.

"I.... d-don't know." Ella slowly replied as she made an eye contact with Augustus.

Every girl in the music room was squeaking when they noticed Augustus King, the 'perfect' boy as referred by them, outside their music room.

Augustus was perfect indeed. He was filthy rich; he was an heir to one the biggest business empires in the world. He had Greek-God beauty, and his tall and well-built body were just adding more perfection to his already perfect self.
_______________________

Ella and Amber were walking down the hallways, laughing about something silly, when Amber suddenly shouted,

"Augustus."

She said and ran towards her boyfriend while Ella was still awkwardly standing there. She still wasn't sure of how to handle the news of Amber and Augustus dating but seeing how happy her best friend was, she couldn't bring herself to object it. However, she did maintain distance with Augustus, he gave her dangerous vibes and she decided to maintain her distance from the start rather than cry later, but that didn't help. The more she tried to push him away the more he came closer. And by him coming closer, she meant that he hung out with Amber more than he usually did.

"Hey Ella." Augustus said as he came towards her. His cologne hit her nose, making her a bit dizzy but she contained herself. Ella may be the only girl on campus or the whole earth who was able resist his charms.

"Hey...." She replied strangely looking at her best friend who clung onto his arm clearly annoying him with her clingy behavior.

"You weren't at the party yesterday." Augustus said, managing to intimidate her.

"Yeah.... I.. I had a family dinner, c-couldn't skip it." Ella managed to make the best excuse in the minimum amount of time.

Augustus had personally invited her to a party the other day and she passed. She didn't want to listen to her friend who would curse and complaint about how other girls were flirting with 'her man' and she didn't want to face Augustus.
________________________

"What's this Amber?" Ella questioned as she held Amber's bruised wrists in her hand.

"N-nothing." Amber replied snatching her hands back.

"Don't lie, who did this?" Ella questioned again but was met with silence.

"He did this, didn't he?" Ella questioned after a while. Amber's silence was enough as an answer.