27

Ella and Augustus were in the dining room, having their breakfast when the door burst open revealing, Aiden, Xavier and a little excited Ashton.

"Just as his majesty requested." Xavier said dramatically as he set Ashton down who came running towards Ella, jumping on her lap.

"Careful, Ashton." Augustus said as he took Ashton from Ella's lap, placing him on his instead.

"I want to sit with Aunt Ella." Ashton whined, cutely, stretching his hands towards Ella, making all of them chuckle at how adorable the kid was.

"You can't sit on her lap." Augustus said, worried it might affect his child.

"Please." Ashton whined. Augustus sighed, rubbing his temple before calmly saying,

"Aunt Ella is carrying your younger cousin inside her. Do you want to hurt your little cousin?" Augustus asked looking into his blue eyes, which reminded him of his sister.

After thinking a little bit Ashton shook his head, "I don't want to hurt my younger cousin, but can I please get a baby sister?" Augustus just chuckled ruffling the little boy's hair before placing him on his lap and feeding him.

Ella meanwhile took in the reactions of Aiden and Xavier when Augustus said, 'younger cousin'. By their reaction it was sure that Augustus hadn't shared the news with them.

Aiden dropped his fork on his plate creating a clashing sound, his mouth hung open while he processed the news his best friend just gave them.

Xavier on the other hand choked on his juice, he was still not sure if he heard Augustus right but if it was true, it would be an understandment to say that it was the least expected. Augustus being the first to marry among the two of them and Augustus being a father before the two of them, it all seemed unreal because Augustus was the coldest and the most heartless bastard between the three of them.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Aiden asked regaining himself.

"What?" Augustus said as he looked at the two of them. He knew he messed up with them and he was internally smirking seeing them miserable as they waited for him to confirm the news.

"I fucking dare you play your motherfucking mind games with us right now." Aiden asked irritated, he didn't even mind if Ashton was sitting right there wondering what had gotten their uncles hyped up.

"Is it true?" Xavier asked Augustus.

"Augustus. You motherfucker!" Xavier yelled out as Augustus kept staring at them like he didn't have an idea of what they were talking about.

"Fine! It is." Augustus said irritated after they continued to threaten him.

The two fell silent as he said this, Aiden looked over to Ella who smiled and nodded. Xavier was equally shocked. No one ever would have thought that the Augustus will be the first one to have the family.

"Fuck!" Xavier said shocked breaking the silence. He turned towards his side, pulling Ella in a very friendly hug, which didn't last longer than 5 second.

"Mine." Augustus snarled as Xavier rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"Stop it now." Aiden said interrupting the glare between the two of them.

"Congratulations." Aiden said after a while. Whatever harsh words they may have exchanged but he knew that both of them, Xavier and Aiden were immensely happy for Augustus. He was starting a family of his own and they wouldn't back off in being there for him or them.
__________________________

Ella opened her eyes, getting up in the bed. Augustus wasn't there besides her which was quite odd because, in the past two months while she has been pregnant Augustus was there with her, everyday.