Epilogue

8 Years Later:

Augustus was laying down on the living hall floor with his 3 year old daughter, Atalanta, on his toned stomach.

"Dada." Atalanta said while stretching her little arms, trying to hold Augustus' face.

"Yes, princess?" He laughed while seeing her try. In all these 8 years Augustus was more than thankful to Ella for giving him these wonderful children, sure it all wasn't easy but he managed as long as he had Ella by his side.

Just when Atalanta was blabbering something Augustus heard Ella entering the hall with the rest of their kids.

"Mom's here." Augustus said making Atalanta smile and clap her little hands in joy.

"Hey, love." Augustus said, kissing Ella's forehead as she came towards him, taking Atalanta from his hold.

"How was it?" Augustus asked as he watched how quiet the rest of his kids were, which was really unusual.

"Don't ask." Ella said with a sigh, as she sat down on the couch with Atalanta in her arms, glaring at the rest of them. She was requested to visit the principal of their school as the kids got into trouble, again.

"What happened?" Augustus asked confused.

"Adam," Ella called their eldest son: "Would you like to tell your dad on why I was called by your principal today?"

"Do I need to?" 8 year old, Adam asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Adam King. Tell your father of what you and your siblings have done." Ella said, going all angry mom on them.

"Dad, we... we may have beaten up a guy-"

"Adam." Ella warned.

"Or three." He said looking down with the rest.

"Did you win?" Augustus asked. He, truthfully, didn't really know why this became such a big issue.

"Augustus!" Ella said as she felt herself going crazy. Augustus, Aiden and Xavier were the reasons her kids were so spoilt.

"Okay. Why did you do that?" Augustus asked as he still wasn't sure of why this was such a big issue.

"Because he was trying to get Alexandra on a date with him." Alexander, their 7 year old, said.

"That doesn't mean you can just beat them up." Ella said, in disbelief.

"Exactly." Alexandra agreed with her mom.

"Three guys were asking you out?" Augustus asked. He was really proud of what his three sons did to protect their sister.

"No. Thomas was, but his friends came in between so we had to deal with them too." Abraham, their 5 year old said.

In 8 years of their marriage, Augustus and Ella had five beautiful kids. Adam was their first born, just like his father. The twins were next, Alexander and Alexandra, always fighting but similar in every way possible. Abraham, was next, he was rather calm compared to the others but he could be trouble when he wanted to. Their last, probably, was Atalanta. Out of all the kids, Atalanta was the only one who resembled Ella in some way, otherwise all of their kids were just like Augustus.

"And that's not all," Ella said: "Alexandra?"

Alexandra sighed as she watched her mom and dad wait for her to give an explanation for the damage she had done.

"I.. Dad, I just punched a girl."

"And broke her tooth!" Ella completed for her. She wasn't sure of why her kids fought so much, she needed to get them away from Xavier and Aiden who were more than happy in teaching them how to fight.