3

"Augustus." Ella muttered as realization hit her, hard.

"Hello to you too, wifey." Augustus said as he smirked at her.

Even though she was crying, her makeup was off, to him she was still looking beautiful. His eyes traced each curve of her body never getting enough while she stood there like a dummy, utterly in shock, she couldn't believe how bad it could be until now, that she's seen him she knew it would be worse than bad.

"You can't be..." She said as she lightly shook her head. If this was reality, she didn't want to accept it.

"My men tell me you gave them a hard coming here." He said as he walked towards her.

"You're not..." She said, tears coming, she still shook her head as she moved back in hope to leave this estate.

"What? You're husband? Oh darling, trust me, I am." He said as he held her hand preventing her to make any other movements.

"Please, no..." She pleaded as his hand came up to her face and started to caress her cheek, softly.

She didn't know what to be scared of him being her husband, him being so close to her or him caressing her cheek ever so lightly.

"I haven't even started, princess." He said, releasing a low chuckle.

"I'm not married to you." She said firmly hoping she was right.

"You are." He said and took her hand leading her to the table where laid the marriage contract which was signed by both of them.

"No... I am engaged to Jayden." She said shaking her head. She knew it was useless. The contract did bound them together as husband and wife.

Hearing that Augustus took a hold of her left hand and removed the engagement ring given by Jayden. He threw it, despite the protest by Ella. He searched his hand through his pocket and took out a ring. He slipped that ring through her fingers. Admiring it, he kissed her fingers.

"Now you're not." He spoke.

"You're married to me, Ella. Accept it." He said caressing her cheeks removing her tears which fell.

"And now I may kiss my bride." He said smirking while Ella's eyes widened in disbelief. She was going to protest but he sealed her lips shut by capturing them in his.

Ella couldn't push him away because he had both of her hands pinned behind her back. Though that didn't stop her from trying. She kept wiggling, shaking her shoulders, but he didn't bulge, he was too busy devouring her lips like the beast he is.

"Stop struggling, you're mine now, princess." He said slowly as they both pulled out and he rested her forehead against hers. Taking advantage of his loose grip, Ella broke free by pushing him away.

"I'm not." She said as she hurriedly stepped back. She wasn't giving him the satisfaction of thinking that she could be forced into a relationship with him.

"Funny how you think you have a choice." He said losing his temper and Ella was aware of that.

"That contract is a bullshit. I am getting married to Jayden." She said standing at the corner of his huge study.

"It's about time you get that fucking thought out of your mind, Ella." Augustus said losing his cool. He wasn't the one who could stand losing. And losing Ella to anyone wasn't a pleasing idea to him.

"I'm leaving." Ella said and started walking towards the door in hopes to be free from this ridiculous nightmare.

Just as she was about to twist the doorknob, she let out a whimper as she felt pain when she was turned around and harshly pinned to the door.