25

"I gave you bastards one fucking job and you couldn't even do that right." Augustus shouted at his men.

Anger. The emotion was something Augustus was well aware of, however, the anger he felt now was nothing compared to what he felt in all these years. He was angry at everything, he was angry at himself and at his stupid men.

"Sorry, boss." One of the guards said looking down.

"Sorry?" Augustus scoffed: "You're fucking sorry isn't going to help me."

He knew he shouldn't be angry over them, it wasn't entirely their fault that Jayden went away. It was his father's.

"What are you here for now? Fuck off." Augustus spat. He was in his study, and as soon as the guards left, the door opened again and Aiden and Xavier appeared in the room

"Not now." Was all Augustus said as he saw both of them enter his study. He was pissed right now and wanted nothing more than to kill both, Amber and Jayden.

"We get it, you're ass is in trouble. We're here to help." Xavier said as he seated himself on the couch, throwing his head back, he just thought of what Ella was. Was she a human magnet? He understood Jayden coming after her, but did she also attract girls? Unless Amber wasn't one.

"Sleeping on my couch isn't helping me." Augustus said as he watched Xavier.

"Bet my perfect presence is." Xavier answered boringly. He didn't know why his friend was worried just because a stupid man escaped. Augustus was a nightmare, yet he was afraid.

"Anger isn't bringing him back, Augustus." Aiden said as he watched Augustus ready to choke Xavier any second now.

Augustus took a deep breath, he knew his friends were right but he couldn't help but feel angry and powerless at the thought of somebody hurting Ella. Just as Aiden was about to speak, the door to his study opened revealing his father. Aiden gave Xavier a look, as he saw how ready Augustus was to kill his own father at that moment.

Watching as his father came and sat infront of him, Augustus was thankful that his friends had left the two of them alone for this. He didn't want anybody stopping him from killing the man infront of him.

"Why did you do it?" Augustus asked breaking the silence which filled the room.

"I just saved your brother, Augustus." His father replied, looking him straight into his eyes. The fact that he no ounce of guilt in his voice made Augustus even more angry.

"He is not my fucking brother." Augustus growled as he slammed his hands on the table.

"I'm your father, Augustus. Never forget that fact." His father said sternly, telling him to behave himself.

"I'm not forgetting anything. If I did, you would have been close to death right now." Augustus said as he looked at his father.

"Why don't you believe it?" His father said: "He will not harm your family."

"Why don't I believe it?" Augustus scoffed as he stepped close to his father:" I don't believe it, because he is a lying son of a bitch and you know it."

His father stared at him shocked, he felt a bit guilty for he wasn't aware of how he had agreed on hurting his own blood just to save Jayden.

"Augustus, look-"

"You can show yourself the way out." Augustus said as he left his study. He knew it one more second in there and he would kill his father. There was only one thing he needed right now and nothing was going to stop her until he had her in his arms.
______________________