chapter 6

it has been some days of staying at omega point now, and to be honest, I like it here.

I've heard there is something going on between Juliette and Adam, James told me this, but he doesn't know what is happening between them ether.

Me and James are mostly at his room, talking, laughing, having pillow fights, drawing on each other's arms, I even showed him I can do the splits! he was so shocked, his reaction was everything.

Aaron wasn't a big fan of my new tattoo though, he tried to wash it off, but I guess it's stuck with me for a while.

right now I'm sitting on my bed, trying to wake up. Aaron is also sitting on his madras, at the end of it, head in his hands.

"Can you give me my shirt" I ask him as I rub my eyes with my hand.
He hand me my shirt and i put it on.

There is a knock on our door as I'm done getting dressed, "morning to both of you" castle says in the doorway with a kind smile.

a little secret between me and James is that Castle is scaring me a little. He seem to be weirdly nice, but I'm probably just overreacting as James said.

"good morning!" I smile.

there is a silence.

"oh, I have to go, I'm going to meet up with James!" I tell them as I stand up.

"bye Aaron!" I say as I leave. Castle stays.

As I'm walking down the hall I spot James, he sees me too. he smiles as I get closer.

"I'm starving, what took you so long?" He asks.

"I had a hard time trying to wake up" I tell him with an apologetic smile.
He laughs a little before nodding.

as we get our food, we go to sit down at a empty table in a corner of the cafeteria.

"what did Warner say about the cat I drew on your arm?" James asks as I take a bite of my bread.

"I don't think he liked it" I chuckle. "he even tried to wash it off" I smile.
"what, I though it looked super cute!" James says pretending to be offended.

"I thought so too!" I laugh.

"Do you remember the handshake we made yesterday?" He asks me excited.

"How can I forget, it's so cool!" I smile as he take his hands out for us to do our super cool handshake.

at the end of it, Castle walks into the cafeteria.
that's new.

He tells everyone to be quiet, it takes a while, but it gets quiet soon after.
He clears his throat.

"I want to let everyone know that Warner is now let out of his room and is now allowed to walk around at omega point." He says. That made people anxious.

"you can't trust him!!" Someone decide to yell.
"He is dangerous to us!" Someone else says.

Castle tries to speak, but fails.

"Why are we even helping him, he deserves to die!" Someone yells.

At this I freeze.
I'm surprised they would say something like that.

"We should kill him!"
what?

James tries to talk to me, but fails. I'm too distracted.

"Right now!!"
no no no.

Forget I said I liked it here, I don't. why would people say that? Of course it's not the first time I've heard people talk bad about my brother, but hearing it never gets easier.

"He is going to get us all killed!" Someone yells after.
I don't want to hear what they are saying, why would he get us all killed, he wouldn't do that!

I hate this so much.

I've changed my mind, I want to be back at sector 45. Even though I'm only in my room, I feel safer there than here.

I feel unsafe and sick to my stomach.

"What about his sister?!" I hear someone shout at Castle.

«She may be just like him!" Someone else yells.

I hate the people here, we have done nothing to them!

"Don't bring her up into this." I hear castle say.
I can't do this.
I don't want to be here anymore.

I get up, and run out of the room.

I run into the room me and Aaron are sharing.
He is quick up on his feet.

I run up to him, hug him and I start crying.

"I want to go home Aaron" I cry out, "I don't want to be here anymore."

...

"We will be leaving soon, I just have a few things I have to do first.." he says as he makes me look at him.

"the things they said about you—"

"what have I told you so many times before Elena?"

I look at him confused, tears still in my eyes.

"people have the right to have their own opinions, and you have the right to ignore them"

I hug him again.
"it's hard to ignore it.." I tell him.

"you need to try" he tells me.

ehh, don't know how I feel about this chapter, I know I often say that I'm going to make them better, but making the story in my head is way easier than actually writing it down. It sound much better in my head😭😭