chapter 13

Me and Kenji finally have the time to practise my maybe existing abilities.

He has been busy practicing with Juliette, so we haven't really gotten the time to try anything, but Juliette insisted he helped me try it out.

so right now we are standing where Juliette and him practised.

"ok Elena, I want you to stand...here." He tells me as he find a spot for me to stand.

I walk over there and he walk away to have a distance from me.

"ok, so what we know is that you only feel the danger even days before it happens, but I'm curious to see what you feel when the danger comes towards you." Kenji explains to me.

I nod.

"Close your eyes."

"What?" I say confused. "why am I closing my eyes?"

"can you just trust me for once?" Kenji asks hands on his hips.

"never." I tease.

But then I close my eyes.

"if you're to throw something at me Kenny, I will assure you that my brother won't be happy." I tease once again.

"Don't remind me kid." Kenji joke as I feel something already bothering me.

"do you feel something right now?" He asks.

"just something bothering me.."

"alright kiddo-"

And suddenly my arms are covered in goosebumps, and I feel something coming from the side and I'm im sure it will hit me if I don't catch it.

So I do, I catch it as soon as it almost hit my face.

"A shoe Kenji, really?" I ask as I open my eyes.

"wow, ok." Kenji says, "we should try a knife once, like you see in movies-" he says before getting cut off.

"no one is to throw a knife at her." Aaron says coming out of the elevator.

"it would be cool though! I'm sure I would be able to catch it!" I tell him.

"yeah, I'm not sure we should risk you not being able to catch it-" Kenji tells me.

"it was your idea, and now you are turning on me?" I ask offended.

"I was kidding kiddo, would never even let you near a knife." He tells me, "but we need more practise even though it seem you have good control on what you do." He continues.

"fine by me."

.......

-*Juliette's pov*-

"Juliette?" A tentative voice. "Are you okay?"

I lower the pillow from my face. I blink up.

I want to roll under the bed when I see him, what kenji told Adam to get him here is really bothering me.

I'm not sure if I should tell Warner or not.

There is a silence for a moment before I speak up.

"Adam and James are coming here tomorrow," I say to him. All at once. I just say it, just like that.

Warner raises his eyebrows, " I didn't realize they'd received an invitation."

"Kenji is bringing them here. He's been sneaking out to go check on them, and now he's bringing them here, tomorrow morning."

Warners face is carefully neutral, his voice unaffected.
"I thought he wasn't interested in joining your resistance anymore."

"Kenji told Adam I'm still in love with him."

There it is.

A flash of anger. In and out. Warners eyes spark with fade. He looks to the wall, silent for a moment.

"I see." His voice quite.

"He knew it was the only way to get Adam back here."

silence.

"You're not attracted to him?"

...
"I'm attracted to you."

"I'm serious." He says.
"So am I."
Warner is still staring at me. he blinks, once.

"Don't you believe me?" I ask.

He looks away.

"can't you tell?" I ask him. "Can't you feel it?"

And I am either losing my mind or Warner just blushed.

"you give me too much credit, love."

"you're so different," i whisper, "so different and exactly the same."

"What do you mean?"

"You're so gentle now. You're very..calm." I tell him.
"Much more than you were my before."

Then there is a knock on the door.

"yes, well, im sure you and Kishimoto will find a way to sort the situation out. Excuse me." He says walking over to the door to open it.

"are you blushing?" I hear Elena ask as she walks in.

"oh hi Juliette!" She says happily as she sees me. I wave awkward back.

Warner put his hand on her back to walk her into his office.

"I can walk you know?" Elena tells him as he smiles awkward at me and walks in too.

and the door closes.

I have no idea what to make of him anymore.

Tomorrow will be a special chapter! (But also a normal one) I hope you liked the last one, I think they are adorable to make and you will also be able to see Elena and Warners childhood together!