Restore me

Warner pov:

I sigh quietly as I see Elena laying in her bed asleep, again. I feel bad for not being able to see her as often as I used too.

It has been sixteen days since Juliette took over sector 45, and I have been very busy these couple of days

I visited her once today, but it was quick. She didn't want me to leave, but I had no other choice. She sleeps a lot now too, her room never change, it doesn't get messier or cleaner, it just stays the same.

This started the sixth day after Juliette took over. There were days where she wouldn't see me at all, and other days where she would see me only a little before I had to get back to work.

I don't eat breakfast with the others ether, I don't have the time.

She is with James most of the time, so at least she has someone to be with. But I don't think that's the way Elena see it.

I walk over to her window to close the curtains when I hear her call my name. "Aaron.?" She says tired. I walk over to her to kneel down beside her bed. "I'm sorry I have been so busy lately.." I whisper to her, but she only gives me a small smile. She looks so tired.

"don't worry about it.." she says, but it's not helping with the guilt I am feeling.

I really do miss her company at night and seeing her happy, not tired and upset.

"you should probably go sleep to, don't you have a lot to do tomorrow.?" She tells me and and it gives me this weird feeling. She knows very well she won't see me much tomorrow either.

Elenas pov:

"you should probably go sleep too, don't you have a lot to do tomorrow.?" I ask him, I'm so tired, James won't stop asking me if I'm okay. He tells me I'm acting different and that I can talk to him if anything is bothering me.

But I'm not sure if I should, maybe I'm overreacting.

"Elena, is everything alright.?" He asks me.

"yes, I'm fine! just tired."

he nods and I want to cry. I never see him anymore, and it really affects me in a way.

-*the next day*-

I am feeling better today, it feels weird to be feeling more relaxed.

I am dressed and ready to go see James.

It has been sixteen days since Juliette took over sector 45, but that only means that Aaron has been busier than ever.

I'm actually walking to his room now.

I walk in to something I didn't really expect.

"What the hell is wrong with you, man? I thought we were cool." Kenji says looking at Aaron in disbelief.

"we were," Aaron says icily. "Until you touched my hair."

I look up.

oh.

I laugh.

They all turn to me.

"You asked me to give you a haircut—" kenji says ignoring me.

"I said nothing of the sort! I asked you to trip the edges!" Aaron says more angry turning back to kenji again.

"And that's what I did."

"This," Aaron says, spinning around so we can see the damage. "Is not trimming the edges, you incompetent moron—"

I laugh, Juliette on the other hand gasp.

"why would you let kenji cut your hair Aaron—" I giggle.

"it doesn't even look that bad!" Kenji tries to say, but is completely ignored.

he cringes as soon as he says it.

Aaron glares at him and kenji retreats, backing out of the room before Aaron does anything.

And then, just as I hear Juliette let out a sigh of relief, kenji pops his head back into the doorway and says

"I think the cut looks cute, actually"

And Aaron slams the door in his face.

Silence.

"Juliette, you do realise Aaron will have to shave his head now-" I try hold back a laugh as I take a seat on the edge of their bed.

She stills.

"and It is my very sincere hope," Aaron  says, "that you will still love me when I return."

And he walks away.

Hopefully this chapter isn't confusing as I kind of just jumped into a "sad" scene. I hope you still liked it, next chapter will be divided into two parts by the way! and Nazeera will be introduced<33