Chapter 10

You walked back to your room after a long day. Between spilling your life story To Steven then spending the afternoon with him Playing chess and cooking laughing and having an amazing time, Spending your entire morning playing in Tonys lab you were exhausted. You go to open your door and stop to find a note on the Door nob You pick it up and read :

"I hope this is to your liking I too know what it feels alone. I figured you'd like this color If you ever need anything just ask love. Loki" 

You smile at the note and open your door slowly. A gasp escapes your lips when you see your new room. Loki had used his magic to give you the most beautiful room you've ever seen.

 Loki had used his magic to give you the most beautiful room you've ever seen

You couldn't believe your eyes. Your heart swelled up as you held the note to your chest. No one had ever gone out of there way to give you much thought let alone this. You turn to face Lokis door across the hall and smiled. You walked a couple feet and went to knock on his door but stopped. It was late and you didn't want to disturb him but you could feel him. It was an unfamiliar feeling but you just knew he was awake. You swallowed your nerves as You lightly tapped on his door. The door opened and Loki looked at you.

"Everything okay?" He asked softly not wanting to wake anyone else up. 

"Loki I.." You look back at your room then to him "Thank you" He smiled at you and opened his door and motioned for you to come in. You smiled and looked down as you entered his room. He closed the door softly behind you. You looked up and was taken back. His room was also beautiful.

"Im glad you like your room. I wanted you to have something you'd feel truly comfortable in." He walked past you to his bed and sat down. "You like my design?" 

 "You like my design?" 

"Wow Loki you definitely have an eye for beauty." You smiled at him and went to sit next to him. He leaned forward and rested his arms on his legs looking around he looked impressed with himself. 

"Thank you. Its a perk of magic for sure." He looked to you and saw you looking over his book shelf "Are you a reader?" You looked at him and nodded 

"When I was younger books were my escape." You yawned softly quickly covering your mouth.