Chapter 29

Hours have passed by and you and the others are all laying on the ground watching the stars as the pass, You felt really drunk and was just enjoying the moment. Sif was to your right, Loki to your left and everyone else was all around you. You felt completely at peace

"Guys I think I'm off to bed. The stars are spinning" You let out a laugh as you sit up slowly. Loki looks over at you and sits up with you.

"Oh come on Lady y/n! The nights still young!" Fandral sat up pouting.

"Oh leave her alone Fandral. She needs to rest more then we do." Laughed Sif who took another swig of  her drink. Thor grunted and covered his eyes with his arm nearly passed out. Loki stood up and swayed alittle bit but helped you stand up and tucked you under his arm. You nuzzled up to him and smiled. 

"Goodnight guys Thanks for letting us join you." You waved as you and Loki walked away back into the castle. Everyone waved back as you guys walked off. "That was a lot of fun. Why cant we just teleport back.. Im dizzy." You pouted and let out a small shiver. 

"My love I am not sober myself and using magic while intoxicated can be extremely dangerous" He looked down at you noticing you shiver and pulled you closer "lets hurry and get you to bed my love your freezing."

"Mm okay" You took a deep breath and sighed in relief smelling him.  Loki loved feeling you so close and it was driving him mad knowing how he felt about you but being unsure if the feelings were mutual or not. Early that evening he could have sworn they were but he didn't want to risk ruining everything. As the two of you reached Lokis room he opened the door and walked you in and laid you down in bed. You let out a content sigh and started snuggling his pillow "You're amazing Loki." He smiled softly at you and tucked some of your hair behind your ear. 

"You have no idea what you do to me y/n.." softly Loki placed a kiss on the top of your head as he waved his hand changing your clothes into your favorite pjs.

"No magic mischief." You mumbled as you started to grow sleepy.

"Small magic is okay. I am a god after all." He chuckled softly as he climbed into bed next to you and pulled you close without thinking

"Loki.. Why did we rush here?" You were Half asleep but this crossed your mind suddenly and being drunk you had no filtered. This threw Loki off as he tried to think of what to say. He decided to be truthful

"Im keeping you safe from people who aren't thinking clearly." He let out a sigh concerned how you would take that information. Turning in Lokis arms you looked at him, your faced extremely close to one another.

"Who?"

"Stark.."

"Why?"

"He's worried about thanos and wanted to keep you far away from the battle if it comes by any means he deems necessary." Loki was really hoping you wouldn't pry for details. You thought about it for a moment and closed your eyes sighing

"I guess I understand that, but he isn't my father he cant stop me." Opening your eyes you looked at Loki with a serious look "No one really can." Lokis expression softened as he cupped your face.

"Y/n.. Please rest. We can talk about this another time. I cant think of anything happening when I'm in this state" your expression softened at Loki's admission and you nodded and closed your eyes

"Im sorry.." Loki hushed you and kissed your forehead pushing his magic forward nudging you to feel more sleepy. "Hey .. Loki?" you whisper almost asleep.

"Yes my love?" he whispered back kissing your forehead again running his fingers through your hair as he admired your beauty. 

"You..win.. however I think you.. always have." your breathing leveled out and soft snores began indicating you had fallen asleep. This caught Loki completely off guard. He wasn't sure what you meant by what you said but he had hope. he felt a prick in his eyes again as he hoped he wasn't dreaming. Closing his eyes he pulled you a bit closer and rested his head on yours