Chapter 30

As you were pulled back to reality Loki and you looked at the door as Loki let out a soft chuckle "come in mother." He continued to hold you against him as Frigga walked into the room, she smiled as smiled brightly when she saw her youngest son and you so close.

"Well good morning you two." You blushed and pulled away from Loki slightly causing Loki to laugh softly

"Very good morning indeed mother. How can we help you?" Loki and you walked over to Frigga as she stood there watching you too with joy in her eyes

"Well I was actually hoping to spend the day with Y/n and teach her some magic I believe she will find extremely useful in the days to come." Loki tinted his head slightly

"What do you mean? I have been teaching her everything I know and The wizard on Midgard has also been teaching her" Loki glanced at you, then back to his mother

"Ah yes, However you don't know all the magic I know and I believe she needs to know a few things only I know Loki darling. I have seen some things to come and I believe this is the best way to insure she has the best future for all involved." Her expression was soft but her eyes were concerned. You took a step towards Frigga as you reached out towards her without much thought. 

"I would love to learn from you." You smiled at her "If you're willing to teach me I am definitely willing to learn" Loki watched the exchange between you two with a smile on his face. He was concerned what his mother saw but he also knew she wouldn't tell him anything, she never did when it came to her visions. 

"Okay Perfect. Loki I shall be stealing y/n from you now then." She winked at her son and took your hand into hers. You looked at Loki and smiled 

"I'll see you later Loki." Loki walked up to you and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and smiled at you two 

"Be gentle with her mother."

"You know she's safe with me son. Now go enjoy your day with your brother." You and Frigga left and headed out of the castle towards a forest. You were taking in the scenery around you as Frigga lead the way

"You know Y/n I am very happy to see Loki and you have become so close." She smiled at you as the two of you walked.

"I want to say its sudden but its really not.. I was torn for a while but It suddenly dawned on me yesterday."

"What do you mean darling?" Frigga was watching your expressions wanting you to be open her expression was extremely motherly and you felt very supported and it just felt so good that you couldn't explain it. This was Loki's mother not yours but you felt safe with her. She had an energy about her that made you feel so good. Guess she was called the all mother for a reason. 

"Well, Tony saved me so I thought I was falling for him, Then I started getting feelings for Stephen too right because we were spending a lot of time together right? Well I still care about Stephen in like maybe a crush way and Tony like family, But Loki.." You let out a sigh. "I cant imagine life without him now. He's just so different. He's rough but kind, he's so intelligent, I want to protect him, I want him to be able to be him and never feel judged, to me he's perfect." You spoke as you two walked and Frigga's heart swelled with happiness as you spoke so well of her baby. She loved Loki dearly and always wanted him to find love. She could see you saw Loki for Loki and Not just a way to a royal life or a way to an easy life. She saw you smile as you spoke and she saw you blush as you spoke.

"Well I can tell my son feels the same about you too Y/n" Frigga smiled softly at you as the two of you stopped at a beautiful clearing in the forest.

"really? I mean I can clearly tell he likes me a lot and yeah he has said he loves me but.." Looking to the side you sigh "I was always told guys will say that to get their way." Frigga let out a laugh causing you to look back at her