Chapter 11

Loki let out a sigh as he closed your door. Leaning his head against the door for a moment before turning to go back into his room.

"So Brother what was that about is Lady Y/n okay?" Thor turned to his brother with slight concern on his face.

"She's fine. She just used a bit of magic without meaning to and it made her more tired then she already was." Waving his hand Loki walked over to his bed and laid back. Thor walked over to the bed and sat next to him.

"What magic did she use?" 

"Never you mind."

"Loki..." Thor pushed knowing his brother did want to talk about it even if he didn't show he did.

"I healed some of her fears so she wouldn't have night mares at least for now" Loki sat up and ran his fingers through his hair. Thor was little shocked You let Loki do that. He only ever saw his mother do that for Loki.

"That is surprising brother. That requires a lot of trust" Loki nodded and rested his head into his hands. Thor started to become worried as Loki was not one to show emotion especially to him.

"She went into my mind Thor. I didn't expect it. She saw everything." Loki's voice lowered. Thors expression became pained as he remembered that tragic day. Sigyn being held by Loki as she took her final breath after just saving his life so long ago. That day destroyed Loki more then when he found out he was adopted. That was the day he watched his best friend and his brother both die. Thor put his hand on his brothers shoulder and sighed.

"Loki She's was born the same time Sigyn died. Maybe Just maybe.." Loki held up his hand to stop Thor

"No she's y/n. That's who I wish to know. Sigyn was her own beautiful soul. Just like Y/n is. Don't do this to me brother. Don't make me start seeing Sigyn in her. That's not fair to Y/n." Loki spoke from the heart. He loved Sigyn. He always would but she was gone. It was cruel to think Y/n may be her. "leave me. I wish to be alone." Thor went to protect but stopped as he saw his brother icing over his features.

"try to rest brother." Thor stood up and walked to the door "Even if she isn't Sigyn the gods brought her into all of our lives for a reason." Thor walked out the door and closed it leaving Loki to his thoughts. Loki waited a bit before standing up. Slowly he walked over to your room and cracked the door open. He watched you for a moment to make sure nightmares weren't filling your mind when he saw you were peacefully asleep he flicked his fingers and sent you pleasant dreams before walking back to his room and going.

.

.

You felt yourself starting to wake up you felt so comfortable you turned over and rubbed your eyes. Stretching out you let out a squeak. It was still dark out so you went to turn over to go back to sleep. This bed was heavenly. Hearing a soft tap on your door then it being open you opened your eyes your room was slightly dark but you could clearly see it was Tony from his chest piece. He seemed to be holding a tray

"Y/n are you awake yet?" He whispered as he walked over to your bed and sat the tray down.

"Yeah Im awake. Is everything okay?"

"I should be asking you that You've been asleep all day. I brought you some food." He hit the light switch causing you to throw the blanket over your head. Tony let out a chuckle as he pulled the blanket back down "Come on sleepy head eat." you groaned and sat upas he handed you the tray. You began eating realizing you were a lot hungrier then you realized. 

"Thank you." you patted the bed for Tony to sit down. He sat down and looked around your room.

"Your room looks good. I don't remember this room being decorated."  You looked around and smiled