NEXT BOOK IN THE MAKING

In the thrilling sequel the captivating saga of Loki and Y/n continues to unfold in Fallen Phoenix. Their love story has survived the test of time, forging an unbreakable bond between the God of Mischief and the extraordinary Y/n. However, as their relationship blossoms, a menacing threat looms on the horizon, one that could shatter their world and plunge the Avengers into darkness.

Y/n's connection with Stephen Strange remains as powerful as ever, a constant reminder of her extraordinary past and the destiny that beckons. But as she and Loki embrace their newfound love, a shadowy adversary emerges, determined to exploit Y/n's unique gifts and turn her into the very villain the Avengers have sworn to protect the world against.

As Y/n grapples with the forces that threaten to corrupt her, the Avengers must confront a formidable enemy like no other. With their world in turmoil, alliances are tested, loyalties are questioned, and the boundaries between hero and villain blur. In this high-stakes battle for the soul of their beloved Y/n, the Avengers must summon every ounce of their strength, wit, and unity to prevent a catastrophe that could change the course of history.

"Fallen Phoenix" is an electrifying tale of love, sacrifice, and redemption, where the line between heroism and villainy becomes indistinguishable. Can Y/n, Loki, Stephen and the Avengers triumph over this malevolent foe, or will the Hydra Phoenix rise to consume all they hold dear?

Prepare for an epic journey filled with breathtaking twists and turns in "Fallen Phoenix," where the fate of the Avengers and the world itself hangs in the balance. Will love and determination be enough to conquer the darkness within, or will Y/n succumb to the machinations of a cunning adversary? Find out in this gripping sequel that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very last page.