Chapter 01-02

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 1:

"Although this engagement banquet is not big, but low-key luxury, Gu Yanfeng deserves to be a film emperor."

"Oh, what's so envious of selling your daughter?"

"Aren't you talking about the family affairs you set in your early years? How did it become selling your daughter?"

"That's all deceiving, don't big stars want to save face? It's just selling their daughters for five million."

"Gosh, Jiang Mi is only eighteen..."

Jiang Mi leaned against the cubicle in the bathroom, rubbing his head and heard several female voices outside talking to her, and the whole person was about to explode.

She had just taken the last college entrance examination and wanted to go to the bathroom. As a result, she closed the door and turned around, fainting.

Waking up was still in the bathroom, just changed the world and changed a shell.

She wore a book and became a vicious female mate of the same name in an entertainment novel she had read.

The original owner was engaged to the villain Gu Yanfeng, a villain with a hidden disease, as an adult, but she died in a desperate situation.

Now Jiang Mi is in the hotel toilet where the engagement banquet is held.

The people discussing outside are relatives of her family.

Jiang Mi couldn't accept this tasteful ride, but the sudden memory in her mind wasn't fake, nor was the argument outside.

After the dizziness eased, Jiang Mi gritted her teeth and pushed open the door between the cells.

No matter what is outside, you have to face it.

"Jiang Mi..." The three middle-aged women were still chattering in front of the sink, and when they heard the noise, they all looked back.

Jiang Mi stood in front of the sink and reached under the sensor faucet, looking at his image in the mirror.

Because of his young age and good skin, although he was engaged in an engagement ceremony, he only wore light makeup. The slap-like face of melon seeds, a pair of peach-eyed eyes with a glorious look, and a small pear vortex in the corner of the mouth are really beautiful, but not what she was.

Jiang Mi closed her eyes and rubbed her fingers, and was ruined by the diamond ring.

"Mimi, we just..."

"It's not selling my daughter." Jiang Mi suddenly said, his tone was plain, "I'm a fan of Gu Yanfeng, I like him very much. Being able to get engaged to him is my dream."

"No, didn't you cry and yell to hang up yesterday? Why today..."

"Today I only knew that he was Gu Yanfeng, and I did."

After Jiang Mi finished speaking, he turned and left.

In fact, this group of people is right, the so-called engagement is selling a daughter, five million.

For an ordinary family, it's not that small. For the film emperor Gu Yanfeng, not much.

But the original book has written that after the original owner died, Gu Yanfeng wanted to help her avenge herself, and eventually died herself.

The book says that Gu Yanfeng revenge the original owner because of his face. Jiang Mi feels that no matter what the reason is, Gu Yanfeng is more reliable than the original parent.