Chapter 85-86

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 85:

The guests came one after another, and Jiang Mi didn't have much time to be naughty, so he was busy to greet the guests.

She has been attending banquets and birthday parties since she was a child, and is fairly familiar with such occasions. Coupled with an older age, this year's experience is special, and the experience has grown a lot, and it is more mature in dealing with people than before. Therefore, it is perfectly able to cope with it.

He Yunyong was still a bit worried, thinking about looking at her all the time, but she was so powerful and relieved.

Gu Yanfeng stood next to He Yunyong, paying attention to his expression at this time, whispering, "Isn't Uncle He strange? Oranges were brought up by such a pair of inferior parents, and they have been very bitter since childhood, and they can't even eat enough. , How can you understand so much?"

"What do you mean?" He Yunyong glanced at him, his pupils shrinking slightly. He wasn't stupid again. He was only happy before, not paying attention to these details. After being reminded by Gu Yanfeng, it was natural to find out what was wrong.

It is not that they discriminate against the children of the poor, but that those high-end brands and some professional topics are not people who are often in contact, they simply don't understand, and others can't talk when they talk about it.

So, what's the situation with Jiang Mi? Does it produce mud without staining?

"Jiang Mi actually..."

"Mr. He, Mr. Gu." Unfortunately, this is really not a place to speak. Gu Yanfeng was just interrupted when he spoke.

Gu Yanfeng didn't matter, anyway, he just reminded He Yunyong to let him think first, and he was mentally prepared to pave the way for Jiang Mi's confession later.

After some greetings, the party officially started at the scheduled time.

He Yunyong first gave a speech and said that he missed his niece over the years. I was very happy to get people back. I also hope that everyone will take care of them in the future. Most of them are scenes.

After he finished, Jiang Mi, as the protagonist, naturally had to say a few words.

Jiang Mi took the microphone in He Yunyong's hand and stood in the middle of the stage.

After Jiang Mi came through, the reason why she could accept the profession of acting that she hadn't thought about so quickly was because she had many opportunities to speak and perform in public in her childhood... Simply put, she would not be in Stage fright on crowded occasions.

Of course, Jiang Mi didn't know that at that time, the performance was not just as simple as stage fright.

However, this is another problem. Anyway, Jiang Mi now not only does not have stage fright but also performs well.

It was just a few words of the scene, and all the people in the audience were involuntarily attracted to her, and they did not lose their minds.

He Yunyong stood in the corner of the stage, silently watching Jiang Mi in the middle of the stage.

Her shoulders are straight, but it doesn't make people feel pretentious or stiff. A few elegant small movements make her and the stage blend into one, especially natural.

His manners are impeccable, and his speech is brilliant. The art of language pays attention not only to the content of speech, but also to the voice when speaking. The size of the sound, the priority, where to stop, and the look of the eyes are all learned. Jiang Mi can be said to have mastered all this in place.