Chapter 79-80

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 79:

Luo Jiang just arrived at the crew and received a call from Gu Yanfeng.

He came to Hechuan in order to send Jiang Mi back to school tomorrow, and he had a little personal business on the way.

He called Jiang Mi and decided that he didn't need a car today, so he went to do a private business first.

Unexpectedly, Gu Yanfeng asked him to send people to his house now, and the tone was still anxious.

Although Gu Yanfeng's character should not blame him even if he can't catch up, he will certainly feel sorry for himself, but fortunately he has caught up.

Luo Jiang drove the car downstairs immediately and found that Jiang Mi was already waiting.

It was midnight and the outdoor temperature was low. Jiang Mi was afraid of cold and wore a long black cotton coat.

With both hands in her pockets, she looked down at the gravel road under her feet, only showing her face outside.

The black color made her small face white to transparent, with jade carving. Good-looking is good-looking, that is, it looks thinner, plus her eyes flicker, inexplicably gives people a pitiful feeling.

This kind of Jiang Mi is very different from the normal and mischievous Jiang Mi.

"What's the matter?" Luo Jiang got out of the car and asked, "What happened, so anxious?"

I just received a call from Gu Yanfeng and asked him to pick someone up. I didn't say anything specific.

But most of this night, there must be something urgent.

Jiang Mi didn't seem to hear it, didn't even notice his arrival, and still stared at the road under his feet, his eyes fell to the ground again.

Cheng Shuangshuang shook her head. In fact, she hasn't figured out what happened yet: "Luo Ge, I'll drive and send Mi Mi back. Mr. He is still searching for a room. Please take care of you tonight."

Jiang Mi walked away, and Cheng Shuangshuang's family stayed to take care of He Yunyong.

This arrangement is the best.

Luo Jiang took the room card, handed the key to Cheng Shuangshuang, and told them carefully that they must pay attention to safety.

Cheng Shuangshuang agreed to tuck Jiang Mi into the car.

Jiang Mi was obviously absent-minded, and the cars were all started. Then he suddenly remembered, and stretched his head to rush to Luojiang Road: "Thank you, Brother Luo."

On the way home, Cheng Shuangshuang did not ask Jiang Mi what happened.

From seeing the photo, Jiang Mi wasn't right, then Gu Yanfeng called and then Jiang Mi said that she would go home immediately.

Cheng Shuangshuang is also curious, but she understands that, according to the reaction of the two, what they encountered this time may be very difficult.

She has been an assistant in the entertainment industry for several years, knowing that there are some secrets, and she really cannot tell. Therefore, she would not ask.

Jiang Mi has been staring out the window, not deliberately neglecting Cheng Shuangshuang, but his brain has become a mess of porridge.

Many things do not understand, do not dare to think deeply.

At night there were few cars, and soon arrived at Gu Yanfeng's house.

Cheng Shuangshuang hadn't parked his car yet, and Jiang Mi saw Gu Yanfeng was already standing in the garage and couldn't wait to pull the car door.