Chapter 23-24

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 23:

The next day, Jiang Mi was called up by Gu Yanfeng again early in the morning.

"Teacher Gu..." Jiang Mi accused the bedroom door of the bedroom door and complained, "Do you know that I am still a baby?"

Gu Yanfeng looked at her and did not speak.

Jiang Mi: "Baby needs to ensure enough sleep to grow up healthily."

Gu Yanfeng: "Remember the review you wrote yourself? While studying, you must exercise well in order to become a useful person for the country and the people."

Jiang Mi: "...you are ruthless."

"Go," Gu Yanfeng said, "don't want to see what my gym looks like?"

"My body told me that it didn't want to." Jiang Mi refused to let go of the door frame.

Gu Yanfeng: "Your heart tells you that it wants to."

Jiang Mi: "When did you run away from me?"

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

There was a noise at the door, it was Aunt Li who had returned from shopping.

"If you don't finish, you are not allowed to have breakfast." Gu Yanfeng said.

Jiang Mi grievously let go of his hand and followed Gu Yanfeng with his teeth clenching his teeth and waving a small fist at the back of his head.

"Do you know the shadow can see your movements?" Gu Yanfeng said suddenly.

Jiang Mi took a second's rule, took a few steps and suddenly reacted, and glanced at the ground again: "Where can I see the shadow?"

Gu Yanfeng's voice smiled: "The key point is not in the shadow. After you listen to that sentence, suddenly there is no movement, indicating your guilty conscience."

Jiang Mi gritted her teeth and suddenly rushed over, trying to attack from behind.

But Gu Yanfeng had been prepared for a long time and stretched out his arm for a block. Jiang Mi almost wrestled and had to hug his arm in anxiety.

Gu Yanfeng actually used just one arm to carry Jiang Mi to the front: "Go ahead of me."

Jiang Mi: "..."

This amazing arm strength, people who can continue to exercise are terrible!

Gu Yanfeng's gym is on the third floor and there is a whole floor.

There is nothing in the fitness equipment inside that Jiang Mi can't think of, only she hasn't heard of.

"Come." Gu Yanfeng pulled out the supine board. "First do a hundred sit-ups, I won't count the time, anyway, you must not meet the standard."

Jiang Mi: "...Teacher Gu, have you heard a word?"

Gu Yanfeng knew that she must have no good words, and did not answer at all: "Hurry."

Jiang Mi sat down slowly: "Men are big hoofs."

Gu Yanfeng: "... two hundred."

Jiang Mi: "...I just said nothing."

Gu Yanfeng tied her feet directly, not knowing where to find a timer, and placed it opposite Jiang Mi.

Jiang Mi: "...Mr. Gu, I'm doing slowly. You don't have to guard me anymore. Go and run your steps."

Gu Yanfeng did not refuse this time: "Don't be lazy, I can see it."

"I know." Jiang Mi fell slowly. "Anyway, I got up. I must do it. You can rest assured."