Chapter 93-94

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 93:

Jiang Mi was startled: "What are you talking about?"

"Aren't you willing?" Gu Yanfeng looked down at her.

Jiang Mi shook her head: "Not unwilling, but..."

"As long as you want." Gu Yanfeng said softly, "Don't think too much, let me handle it, I will not directly disclose it, step by step, to minimize the impact on netizens."

Jiang Mi believed his ability and nodded.

Gu Yanfeng looked at Jiang Mi's eyes and asked seriously: "Just, if you make it public, you will be under a lot of pressure. Have you thought about it?"

Jiang Mi also looked into his eyes and answered seriously: "I think about it, make it public."

Although they have just started to fall in love, they have also been together for a year. Jiang Mi feels that there is no contradiction between her and Gu Yanfeng, and she can get along for a lifetime.

What's more, they are already engaged to each other. There is no airtight wall in the world. If it is hidden from the public, one day it will be pierced and a reputation for lying will be better than choosing to make it public from the beginning.

Gu Yanfeng was very happy: "OK, I will arrange it, you go back."

Jiang Mi returned to the dormitory and was yelled by Xie Xiaoxuan: "Young grandma, do you still have pendants? The kind who is cute and cute will blow rainbow farts!"

Jiang Mi: "..."

The two spoke for a while, and did not rush to sleep until the lights went out.

"Mei." In the darkness, Xie Xiaoxuan suddenly sat up from the bed.

Jiang Mi was startled: "What's wrong?"

"You are on the hot search again!" Xie Xiaoxuan said.

Jiang Mi just said good night to Gu Yanfeng, and at this moment his heart jumped. Fearing that Gu Yanfeng's brain was hot, he directly announced his love affair.

She clicked on Weibo and found that she was hotly searched, but it was not an announcement of love. Instead, Gu Yanfeng's car entered the school tonight, and she was wearing Gu Yanfeng's mask again. Someone took the picture and burst it online.

The comments are still normal, and they are all saying that Gu Yanfeng is the brother of Jiang Mi. It is normal to send her back to school. By the way, a wave of teacher Gu warms the man.

However, some netizens with sensitive sense of smell found something wrong, but they did not attract much attention.

Jiang Mi felt guilty and couldn't help paying more attention. This concern suddenly realized something was wrong.

These numbers are either trumpet or a lot of comments are copied and pasted, and there are inconsistencies... In general, it looks like a navy.

The Marines?

Is it Gu Yanfeng?

She quit Weibo and just wanted to ask Gu Yanfeng, Xie Xiaoxuan howled again.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Mi asked.

Xie Xiaoxuan couldn't be more excited: "Teacher Gu has posted on Weibo! I'm dead ah ah ah ah! What are you doing? Open? ah ah ah ah..."

She has been incoherent and Jiang Mi re-entered Weibo. She followed Gu Yanfeng. The first article on the homepage was his Weibo.

[Actor Gu Yanfeng: It's a male model. I bought it in junior high school. No one wore it. Something happened to my family last night. Orange hurriedly came in a dress and finally had to wear old clothes from many years ago. It was indeed wronged for her. @我 (@I)have a pair of magical eyes: # Gu Yanfeng Jiang Xun# Only I can see that the clothes that Jiang Mi is wearing are men's? ] Jiang Mi blushed and clicked into the comment.