Chapter 29-30

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 29 :

The next morning, Cheng Shuangshuang did not ask Jiang Mi, she brought her a papaya coconut milk sago.

Jiang Mi looked at Gu Yanfeng with a bitter face: "Teacher Gu, can I change with you?"

Gu Yanfeng never picky eaters, but he can't understand Jiang Mi anymore: "Did you not like to eat yesterday?"

"No, I just wanted to challenge myself yesterday, and then found that I was not suitable for the challenge." Jiang Mi said calmly.

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Then changed with her.

Halfway through the meal, Gu Yanfeng suddenly looked up: "Do you still eat pig's feet?"

Jiang Mi shook his head: "One week, no, at least one month, don't let me see the pig's feet."

Gu Yanfeng laughed: "It's finally back to normal."

Jiang Mi was embarrassed and had to bow his head to drink porridge.

The door of the dressing room was knocked at this time.

"Come in." Gu Yanfeng raised his head.

The door was pushed open, and a group of people came in. At first, the man was handsome and elegant, and his temperament was excellent. When he saw Gu Yanfeng, he laughed: "Yan Feng, are you still eating?"

"Mr. He." Gu Yanfeng stood up hurriedly, "Why are you here?"

Jiang Mi also stood up.

"Come to the class." He Yunyong hugged him, "hard work."

Gu Yanfeng said with a smile: "You came here so early to work hard."

"It's okay." He Yunyong said, his eyes falling on Jiang Mi next to him. "Yo, it really is not where you meet in life."

Jiang Mi gave him a brilliant smile: "Hello, he is good!"

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Is it necessary to be so happy?

He Yunyong did not expect to disappear for a while, she would suddenly become more enthusiastic, and she was a little flattered: "I believe I am not a liar this time?"

"I didn't think you were a liar last time." Jiang Mi was a little embarrassed. "Okay, I didn't know Taishan before. I have a lot of adults, don't you bother me?"

"Is this the little fairy playing coquettishly with me?" He Yunyong said with a smile. "Then I must not care, right, right?"

Gu Yanfeng turned to the beginning, indicating that he did not want to participate in this topic.

This is the first time he has seen Jiang Mi so passionate about other men.

"You go out, I will say a few words to Teacher Gu." He Yunyong sent away all those who followed him.

There are three people left in the dressing room.

"Do I need to avoid it?" Jiang Mi asked.

"No." Gu Yanfeng said, "He talked to me, but he never avoided others."

The implication is that Jiang Mi is here today because he is calling people away.

He didn't realize it himself, with a hint of sourness in it.

Jiang Mi did not notice that she was happy because He Yunyong might know Gu Yanfeng's past, but she could not ask in front of Gu Yanfeng. Now that the two have something to talk about, she just cleverly aside.