Chapter 43-44

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 43:

Gu Yanfeng's face sank, and he turned to leave.

"Hey..." Jiang Mi pulled him subconsciously, "Can't go."

If it is better to refuse at the beginning, it is more guilty to leave at this time.

Originally here is his own home, Gu Yanfeng is also a family who even says no, don't want to enter, and enters the entertainment circle. It is not a person who follows the rules in the traditional sense. He can sleep as much as he wants. reason.

The problem is that in this way, everyone will doubt the true relationship between him and Jiang Mi. Gu Yanfeng didn't matter, but if they had an opinion on Jiang Mi, it would be bad.

"Come in." Gu Yanfeng sighed and entered the room to turn off the headlights at the door and turn on the wall lamp on the bedside.

As a result, the wall lamp was also pink, and Gu Yanfeng pulled a desk lamp out of the side cabinet without expression. It's actually usable, and it's not pink.

The cold white light dissipates the ambiguous atmosphere in the room, but the light is a little dark, and another ambiguous form is formed.

"Just a moment...what are you looking for?" Gu Yanfeng looked up after finishing the lamp and found that Jiang Mi was searching the house carefully.

"Hush!" Jiang Mi pressed his index finger to his lips, thought for a while, and ran to Gu Yanfeng, whispering against his ear, "I'm looking for a monitor or eavesdropping device in the room."

She was afraid that there was a device for eavesdropping, so she stayed very close. Gu Yanfeng only felt that a burst of burning breath kept drilling into her ears, not into her ears. She was still running around in the body, from the brain to the heart to the lower abdomen. Heat up.

For a moment, Gu Yanfeng even suspected that Fei Yiruo would not secretly add aphrodisiac things to them?

Jiang Mi didn't even notice it, and he turned around and continued searching.

Zhuo Jun has taught her the room where Gu Yanfeng lives, so she must be very careful.

Gu Yanfeng wanted to tell Jiang Mi that if Fei Yi wouldn't use eavesdropping equipment, she would have other ways to hear it. But hesitating for a while, he still didn't say, and searched with Jiang Mi.

"No." Jiang Mi searched the room, finally relieved, and then turned to Gu Yanfeng, "Mr. Gu, it doesn't matter. Isn't it just a sleep? What kind of bed is not important. What is our relationship, we Just be clear in your heart. Think about the homeless people in Sleeping Bridge Cave, at least this bed is comfortable, right?"

Originally she did not mention this, the awkward and ambiguous atmosphere had almost disappeared, and now she mentioned it, and the big red bed in the middle stood out again.

Jiang Mi can't wait to bite off his tongue, what the **** is talking about.

"You are right." Gu Yanfeng forcibly calmed down, "Then I'll go wash."

Jiang Mi immediately said: "Good."

After speaking, he heard an inexplicable smell.

Jiang Mi: "..."

She shut up.

Gu Yanfeng took his pajamas to the bathroom, and Jiang Mi had nothing to do for the time being. He wanted to find a place to sit down, only to find that there were no extra stools in the room.

It's just that Jiang Mi really can't understand, what exactly does she want to do?

For grandchildren? But to be honest, even if she and Gu Yanfeng slept tonight, they might not be able to conceive a child? Even if you are pregnant, you may not be born smoothly, right? Even if you are born, will you listen to Fei Yiruo's words? 10,000 steps back, he would listen to Fei Yiruo's words in the future, then he would have to wait for at least eighteen years, no, it would be nineteen years before he could inherit his family business.