Chapter 83-84

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 83:m

Jiang Mi is completely silly.

As early as when she walked through, she had a cognition: no matter how Gu Yanfeng wanted to tease a person, no one could escape.

Now, she personally confirmed her conclusion.

Heart beating fast, cheeks hot, Jiang Mi couldn't help but stretch his hand to cover his face.

She has simulated the scenes of confession with Gu Yanfeng countless times. She thought about it and found many confessions on the Internet.

But there is no sentence that is worth the Gu Yanfeng's "heroine in love".

She had goose bumps.

"Don't want it?" Gu Yanfeng asked with his hand stretched out softly.

Jiang Mi lowered her hand, and the redness on her cheeks did not fade, but the color became darker.

She reached over and put it in the palm of Gu Yanfeng, her eyes closed and said, "Do you know, you robbed me... confession?"

Gu Yanfeng had a slight meal, then grabbed Jiang Mi's hand, and held it in front of her, kissing at her pale fingertips: "Then you confess now, I listen."

Jiang Mi's whole person was about to ignite, and he wanted to withdraw his hand, but he didn't have enough energy to let him hold it, but if he confessed it, he couldn't really say it at this time: "I... you haven't confessed yet !"

"I like you," Gu Yanfeng said without hesitation.

Jiang Mi shivered: "You, what do you like me?"

"Like you look good, like you cute, like you optimistic, like..." Gu Yanfeng paused, hands tight, "like you are my girlfriend."

Jiang Mi's bones are crisp, and he really doesn't know how to deal with such a sultry boyfriend.

"Teacher Gu, let's go." Jiang Mi said softly, her head down shyly.

Gu Yanfeng glanced at a piece of white neck and neck that she exposed as she lowered her head, her fingertips slightly retracted: "Don't worry, wait again."

He let go of his hand and stood up.

Jiang Mi froze: "What are you doing?"

He gave too many surprises, Jiang Mi was afraid he would go crazy.

Gu Yanfeng walked towards the screen beside him, and Jiang Mi hesitated and followed. Only then did I find that a piano was placed behind the screen.

"You, would you like to play the piano for me?" Jiang Mi asked with her fingers clenched, her legs a little soft.

Gu Yanfeng sat down and jumped on the black and white keys with her fingertips. Jiang Mi was involved in the piano and did not play well, but this did not affect her appreciation.

This song is the famous "Dedicated to Alice".

Gu Yanfeng, of course, learned piano because he wanted to please his mother and was forced to learn the instruments later. This is what he was willing to learn, so he learned particularly well.

The enthusiasm was smooth, cheerful, and deepened, and finally burned... Jiang Mi understood all the emotions he wanted to express.

The last note flowed out of his fingers. Gu Yanfeng made a handsome ending gesture and turned to look at Jiang Mi.

"Nice!" Jiang Mi applauded and said with red eyes, "Why are you so good!"

The red eyes are because all these musical instruments and skills later became a pain in Gu Yanfeng's heart. He was willing to bounce back, indicating that he was relieved and that he valued Jiang Mi.