Chapter 89-90

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again  Chapter 89:

Jiang Mi thought that the system just said that after its energy was exhausted, the suppression of Fei Yiruo would be automatically lifted, and she could wake up.

So, the system has indeed destroyed itself?

Jiang Mi was really in a complex mood for a moment, but now it was too late to say anything. She quickly took Gu Yanfeng's hand: "I'll arrange the rest, please go to the hospital."

Gu Yanfeng didn't go in a hurry: "There is nothing you need to arrange."

Jiang Mi found out that the hall was empty and all the guests were gone.

"Then... can I go to the hospital with you?" Jiang Mi asked.

Gu Yanfeng squeezed her hand in her backhand and took her to the garage for a big step.

Luo Jiang was already waiting in the car.

"Brother, let me open it." Jiang Mi wants to tell Gu Yanfeng about the system, and it is not convenient to trust Luo Jiang in front of him.

Luo Jiang knew that she had taken a driver's license, but he seldom drove. He was still a little uneasy and turned his head to visit Gu Yanfeng.

Gu Yanfeng opened the door of the co-pilot: "You drive Uncle He's car and go with us."

He Yunyong walked with the ambulance before, leaving the key to Gu Yanfeng.

"Roger doesn't believe my car skills, are you afraid?" Jiang Mi fastened his seat belt and deliberately said, "Would you like to take Roger's car?"

Gu Yanfeng looked at her for a while, and Yun Danfeng said lightly: "Don't hang your car skills on your lips, I will think more."

Jiang Mi, a simple girl, only took a few seconds to react. Her face was burning: "...Mr Gu! What are you thinking about?"

Gu Yanfeng laughed lowly, skipped the topic, and asked her, "Is it going to see your parents, are you nervous?"

Jiang Mi stared intently at the front, holding the steering wheel firmly: "I am so cute, do I need to be nervous?"

In fact, she can't be nervous, but this kind of tension can't be manifested and can't be counseled.

"That's right." Gu Yanfeng nodded.

Jiang Mi felt that he was not quite right. He turned around and took a look at the red light, and found that his fingers were unconsciously grasping the seat belt, and his fingertips were hard enough to faintly pale.

Jiang Mi suddenly reacted, and the nervous person was Gu Yanfeng.

Of course, he really hoped that his mother would wake up early, but how to get along after waking up, whether the two can be free from the mustache, and whether they can return to the former intimacy, no one can say bad.

"The system says that what happened in these years, the aunt will not remember." Jiang Mi suddenly forgot his nervousness and was busy unraveling Gu Yanfeng.

"No surprise." Gu Yanfeng exhaled. "Oh, by the way, how did the system tell you today?"

Jiang Mi told her all about the system: "It may be that I have read more novels, and the system is tall in my heart, and it is super powerful. I did not expect that I was so stupid when I met one. However, fortunately It's stupid enough, otherwise the harm might be greater. Before it disappears, I heard a warning sound, calling it'villain No. 7′. I think that it is not a genius system, it should just do damage. You think, As a villain system, if it is good enough, it must be smart enough or bad enough, then we must be miserable. So, fortunately, okay...but, sorry, teacher Gu."