Chapter 77-78

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 77:

At the entrance of the messy and dirty alley, a lame wooden table was placed, the legs of the table were cushioned with tiles, barely maintaining balance, the desktop was covered with grease and stains, and the original color of the table was no longer clear.

But the few people sitting at the table didn't care about it at all, and could not wait to reach out and shuffle their cards.

In the mahjong collision of "Wah La La", a crooked man glanced at a small stack of banknotes in front of the opposite woman and suddenly said, "Lao Zhu, how is your Jiang Tianyuan?"

Zhu Xiuchun's fingers were slightly paused, and within a second, he continued to rub mahjong with a numb expression: "Not very good, the doctor said he was dying."

"Isn't it?" said a white and fat aunt next to her. "Isn't it that your son-in-law is super powerful? You can't run out of money, where do you want to go, where do you want to see?"

"Yeah." Zhu Xiuchun lowered his eyes and quickly coded the mahjong.

"Then why can't you cure Jiang Tianyuan?" said another man with a cigarette in his mouth.

Zhu Xiuchun threw the dice hard: "Life and death are fatal, and all diseases can be cured with money? Then the rich do not have to die, and the world is not in disorder?"

"It's a set of words." The man with a crooked mouth snorted softly. "Aren't you bragging?"

Zhu Xiuchun raised his eyelids and looked at him, his eyes were very angry: "What am I blowing?"

"Ah, hey, say a few words, play mahjong." Aunt Bai Fat persuaded, paused, but continued to fire, "However, you are also strange, old Zhu, your daughter married such a good family , Please go to enjoy the blessings, you don't even go, even the mahjong hall will not enter, run to play with us two small mahjong, you used to not even play 20... what is the picture?"

Listening to these words is polite, the intensity of the face is not light at all.

Zhu Xiuchun stretched his face tightly and hummed out of his nose: "Jiang Tianyuan's things made me want to understand that everything must be adequate. Drinking can't be over, playing mahjong is the same. Gambling...It's affectionate, gambling hurts. Quit, I can't quit, can't I just play small mahjong?"

Everyone here knew that she had no money to play small mahjong here, but she couldn't pick out anything wrong with these words.

"The same is true." The man with a crooked mouth played a mahjong. "However, why didn't your daughter-in-law come back to see you? They come back to accompany you, you don't have to be so bored, you can only play mahjong all day?"

"They...work busy." Zhu Xiuchun glanced at the mahjong just now, "Oh, two cylinders, I want a bar..."

"It's late." The thin man next to him stopped her busy. "It's already the next round. What do you want?"

Zhu Xiuchun withdrew his hand reluctantly.

"Isn't your daughter still studying?" Aunt Bai Chuan put her words together again, "How can you be busy? Shouldn't you..."

The three looked at each other and suddenly said in unison: "Don't you recognize your mother?"

"Nonsense!" Zhu Xiuchun shouted inwardly.

"This kind of thing, everyone has long eyes, and you can see, what role do you yell at us?" Aunt Bai Chuan's eyes dribbled, and encouraged, "If I said, you are counseling, so good conditions , Being bluffed by others, if I were... no matter who you are, don't give money? Then I will expose your bad things! The more rich, the more you care about face..."