Chapter 65-66

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 65:

Early in the morning, Jiang Mi and Xie Xiaoxuan went to the studio together.

"Mi Mi!" Xie Xiaoxuan suddenly patted Jiang Mi on his shoulder.

Jiang Mi jumped in shock and looked at her helplessly: "What's wrong?" "What do you want? There is no response when talking to you." Xie Xiaoxuan paused and smiled ambiguously, "Oh, I know~ Reminiscing last night? Last night with teacher Gu..."

She deliberately prolonged her tone, but she didn't finish the conversation.

Jiang Mi couldn't help crying: "We didn't do anything last night."

"Pull it down." Xie Xiaoxuan shook his head. "My sisters and I saw it, and you both kissed at the bow. You are also daring, you are not afraid of being stolen? It scares us to peek... Oh, it's wrong, I looked at you for a long time."

Jiang Mi: "..."

She knew that Xie Xiaoxuan said that when they were talking on the bow, because she was holding Gu Yanfeng's clothes, she looked like a kiss.

But in fact, Gu Yanfeng just took her hand.

Jiang Mi curled her fingers a little and inserted it into her pocket.

The focus of last night was not ambiguous, but about the system and Palmer.

I wonder if Gu Yanfeng's plan will work.

"I thank you all right?" Jiang Mi said helplessly, "I invite you to have breakfast today."

"I'm afraid someone will ask you to eat it first." Xie Xiaoxuan joked, "Seeking, your peach blossoms can be really prosperous. Every time I see Bai Mo treat you well, Yu Bai is angry and helpless, I am really relieved. "

As Gu Yanfeng said, the people in the whole crew now have a good impression of Bermer. The one he was hit by basketball was indeed not a loss.

Jiang Mi couldn't talk directly to Xie Xiaoxuan about systemic matters and Bai Mo's things. He had to say: "Xiaoxuan, you know, I only... like Teacher Gu, don't put me together with others."

Xie Xiaoxuan nodded hurriedly: "Relax, I must be the male god. Just talk in front of you. If you dare to betray the male god, I will not agree first."

Jiang Mi couldn't help her, and she didn't talk.

As soon as they arrived in the dressing room, they heard someone knock on the door.

When I opened it, it was a living assistant of Bomer who carried a bunch of food: "Miss Jiang, Ms. Xie, haven't eaten breakfast yet? This is what Bomer bought from the downtown area, two of you try it?"

"Thank you, but no more, Shuang Shuang Shuang bought us both, we can't eat so much." Jiang Mi refused as usual.

"You're welcome, and it's not a valuable thing. Teacher Gu didn't invite everyone to dinner last night? It's normal for a crew to treat each other. It doesn't matter if you can't eat, you can try everything. In Teacher Gu's words, It's nutritional balance." The assistant can talk and put things in front of the dressing table.

Jiang Mi paused and said to her, "Yes, then I will accept it and help me thank you to Bermer."

Assistant Palmer smiled and agreed to leave.

"Mimi, how did you accept it?" Xie Xiaoxuan was unclear, so nervous, whispered in a tone, "You are not allowed to wear a green hat to my goddess."

Jiang Mi patted her: "Come with me?"

"Why do you go?" Xie Xiaoxuan puzzled, but stood up.

Just after Cheng Shuangshuang bought breakfast, Jiang Mi brought the ones delivered by Palmer, and then ordered them from Cheng Shuang's hands: "Let's go."